Nettie and ray ray

Nettie's pov

It was hot as hell in this house it was just me and my brother I had on a tank top and some shorts. Right now my brother was up stairs calling his friends roc,ray and prince my brother is Craig aka prod. Prod walked downstairs to open the door wth I didn't here the door bell ring I saw roc,ray and prince walk in I smiled at ray I had a crush on him he's hot he came over and sat next to me.

"Hi tt" that's his nickname for me

"Hi ray "

"You wanna go swimming its hot as hell in this muthafuka "

"Yea I'm gonna go change in to my swim suit "

Craig came downstairs

"Where going to shoot hoops ray you coming"

"Naw I'm going to stay"

"Okay ill se you later Net"

"Bye Craig " I said while walking upstairs

I went in my room and pulled out my black and purple bikini and I grabbed my domo towel and walked down stairs .

"U look hot"

"Thanks you to" i smiled

We walked in the back yard

"Check to see how cold the water is"he told me

I stuck my foot in the water and he pushed me in the water.

"Rayyyy "I screamed at him

"Save that for the bedroom baby"

"I'm gonna kill you " I got out of the pool and jumped on his back and he gripped my legs and jumped In the pool

"Ray I can't swim in 8 feet"

"It's okay I got you "

"Ray!! "I squealed

"I got you "

"Take me to the wall please"

He swam me to the wall and I sat down he got between my legs. We looked at each other for 5mins and he leaned in half way and I leaned in until I felt his lips touch mine he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip I parted my lips so he can slip his tongue in my mouth I pulled away and got back in the pool i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and we made out he unhooked my bra and threw it by the pool chairs he cupped them and played with each of them I moaned he picked me up and sat on the wall and kissed down my stomach slowly pulling down my bikini bottom I moaned and propped up my arms so I could see what he was doing he finally took off my bikini bottom and kissed down my leg and the middle of my thigh he stuck two fingers in me I moaned and combed my fingers threw my hair he went faster and I screamed a little he rubbed my clit with my thumb I arched my back.

"Mmmm rayyyy" I moaned

He opened his mouth and uses his tongue licking up and down.

"Rayyy uuuuhhh"

And he sucked hard on my clit

"Mmm ray I'm bout to cum"

"Cum for me baby"

I moaned as I came

I pushed him off

" get on"

He hopped on and laid back I pulled off his shorts I stroked his friend threw his boxers.

"Uhh T don't play"

I smiled and took off his boxers

And I swiped my tongue across his tip

"T" he moaned

I deep throated and he keep my head there and let go I bobbed my head as I sucked him up and he picked me up and took me to the pool chair he laid down.

"Hop on"

I moaned as I slid down i only went half way and he pushed me all the way down.

"Shit" I cursed at ray when he pushed me all the way down he held on to my waist and bounced me up and down we moaned and groaned in harmony 😛😛😛😛😁😁😁😳😳😳😳😳😌😌😌😌😌😋😋😲😲😲😵😵😇😇😏😏😏😏👼👼👼👅👅🙈🙉🙊

He flipped us over and rammed in and out of me I screamed and gripped his back messing up his back I heard the door knob jiggle we both jumped up and hurried up and got dressed and got in the pool pretending like nothing happened.😏😏😏😏😏😏

Craig came out side and ray splashed water in my face.

"Rayy" I screamed and splashed back

I looked at Craig and he took of his shirt and jumped in the pool I swam over to ray.

"I forgot to put on a condom"

"It's okay I'm on the pill"

For the whole day we played in them pool and ray asked me out.