Chapter One

It's been two years, three months, and six days since I've last seen him in person. It breaks my heart not being able to hear his present voice, see his precious blue eyes in person, touch him before they got in the way, hug him, kiss him like he's mine; it all tears me apart. You can't expect us not to fight for what's right though. The thing is, he stopped fighting. He gave in. I didn't stop though. Why? Because I love him with all my heart. I don't care how long it takes, I will be with him; in public and everything. They have forbidden us to talk to each other. I guess they expect us to stop having feelings for one another. I don't know if he still cares about me. I miss him. He's my world. My love. Thinking about him makes me angry. When I see him in person, no matter how old, I'll..I'll slap his across the face and ask him "Why..? Why did you stop? Don't you love me...Louis?" I just want him back, so..so bad.

Why can't people just accept that gender doesn't matter, we're all the same on the inside? Tearing love apart is the worst thing you can ever do. I write to him everyday, always have a feeling of hope that he'll answer back. I should stop hoping. One night at a bar I told a paparazzi that Louis and I were together. I kept saying "I'm not drunk! I'm not drunk!" as Paul dragged me out to the car explaining that I was intoxicated. I knew I wasn't. Hadn't touched one drink that day. After I had told the paparazzi, management called me in.

"You try that again Styles and you're fired!" He errupted with anger. "You need me. You can't just fire me." I spoke in a whisper. "To keep your mouth shut, we're send you away. Far from everyone." I froze. I stood there not making any sudden movement. Only thing that can be heard was my shaky breath. "You wouldn't dare! What about the concerts? Or..or the albums!" I shout with teary eyes. "You were always the one to play dumb. You'll record your parts in your new destination and we'll have someone send it to us. As for concerts, we'll make an excuse for your absence." A cold smirk appeared on his chap lips. "What if I don't want to sing?" I asked an amused tone noticiable in my voice. "I guess we'll just have to start getting rid of Louis's solos. And you know how much he loves it when he has the chance." My smile dropped, I held my breath and closed my eyes. "How long will I be gone?" I swallowed feeling myself shake. "Till both you and Louis get over this feeling called 'love'." "That'll take a life time!" I yell running towards him. My fist meets his cheek; he collapsed. He begins to chuckle, wipping away the blood from his mouth. "Take him away." Two buff gaurds carry me out.

A question I ask myself everyday is, why didn't I kill him then? I honestly don't know. That was two years ago, still remember it like it was yesterday. A knock at the door caught my attention. "Come in" I croak. "Lunch is ready." My mum comes in with a plate full of pasta. Mum came along with me. Management didn't want me killing myself. They need their money maker. They want me to suffer I guess. "Thanks." I gave her a small smile. She rubbed my back soothingly. "Eat up." She whispers. "Mum..I miss him." I looked up at her. "I bet he misses you too. I'm sorry to see you upset." She kissed the top of my head and made her way out. I played around with the pasta. "Harry." I looked around shocked looking for the owner of the voice. "Louis?" I call out. "Harry,look! I bought us couple blankets! You take pink, blue makes me look more manly." "Hello?Louis?" I started to breath hard. My hands started to hit the sides of my head. "Shut up." I threw around things as if it would make it all stop. "Harry! Harry,look! I bought us couple-" "Stop!" I shout on the top of my lungs. Everything went silent. I could hear my mother's foot steps rush on the wooden floor. My mum opened up the door and asked "What's wrong, Harry?" She sighed when she noticed the mess. "What happened, hun?" She wrapped her arms around me, rocking me back and fourth. "I just..I heard him. I heard him talking to me..It was so real." I mumble. "Oh..it was just an illusion.. don't think about it." "No mum..I'm going to think about this.. What if it's a sign that he's looking for me.. Maybe he's fighting agai-" "No! Harry stop this! Stop everything. He's not fighting..He's not. And you know it! Stop putting things in your head because nothing's going to happen. Okay?" She yelled and rubbed her temples. A tear made it's way down my cheek.

"Okay." She slams the door shut. She's right. I've gone insane. I've lost everyone. My mum is stressing out because of me. I might end up lossing her too. I walk towards the bed and look up to the cieling. I don't blame them for leaving though. All I do is talk about Louis. How can I not? When you love someone, you always have them on your mind. Always. During good or bad times. You always worry about them even if you know they're safe. I wish he was here with me this very minute, right now. I wonder what he's up too, hopefully he's having a good time. I looked to my left. He always loved to sleep on the left side of the bed.

"The left side of any bed is the most comfortable, and the more comfy the more sleep you get. And I need that, makes me look flawless in the morning."

I feel a smile form on my lips.

"Good night,Louis."

________________________________________________

I was making a Zayn fic but it needs alot of work. Um, here's my new Larry Stylinson Fanfic! I hoped you liked the first chappie. I know, it's kind of short but I felt like posting it. (-: Thanks for reading bbys!

-Nicole