Chapter Three

"I think..I think we should tell the doctor about the..voices." Mum stuttered as she turned off the car's engine. "I don't think that's necessary It's no big deal." I looked at the radio,which was off, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Sweetie..I think, maybe they can give you medication for it. Or make you go to a rehab centre. It'll help you majorly." I looked up at her. "Do you think I'm insane?" Silence fell upon us. Only the pitter patter of the rain hitting the roof of the car was heard. "Of course not. I just think-" "Then stop bringing attention to the subject. Let me be..I can handle it, mum." I got out of the car,slamming the door shut and made my way into the hospital. My mum followed along behind me. " Honey..." She spoke softly and rubbed my back. I looked at her and wiped my moist eyes. I can feel patients eyes on me. She told a nurse about my hand and I was taken into a room quickly. "Okay, we're going to give you an x-ray. Now, you aren't pregnant are you?" She laughed in a joking manner. Mum caught on and forced a laugh. I looked at her and said "No." I didn't laugh, or giggle just stared at her. She cleared her throat and nodded. "Follow me."

After the x-rays they had wrapped a bandage with a soft cushion. "Harry seems to have a sprained wrist. It's nothing big but it's still something that needs time to heal. I suggest to lightly press ice onto the wrist for a while if it hurts. If the pain gets worse, then purchase some pain killers from a drug store." The doctor looked over to both mother and I. She raised an eyebrow at me and let out a chuckle. "Relax, just let loose. Don't be so serious." The Doctor patted my shoulder and headed off. 

"Okay, stay in the car. I'm going to be getting some pain killers and some goodies for later, yeah?" Mother gave a small grin. "Okay." I sighed lowly. Five minutes passed by quickly and all that time I tapped my foot. My phone rang loudly. "Shit." I sighed lowly and answered it. "Hello?" "I forgot to turn off the engine.." Mother's voice spoke softly. "Okay." I hung up and slid into the driver's seat. 

The urge of driving away was high. "Fuck!!" I yelled and hopped into the drivers seat and slammed my foot onto the petal. I felt my heart race faster than the speed I was driving at. I was going really fast. Many cars were in the streets and I had no intention to stop. I was going straight home to grab my things and leave to California, where Louis was for the tour. All I heard behind me was loud honks and yells from people telling me that I'm stupid and crazy. Oh, if only they hadn't wasted their breath telling me something I already knew.

As soon as I parked the car, well hopped out and left the engine and keys in the car, I ran into the house. I quickly went to my room. I looked around my room, scared. I was afraid someone would find me and tell me I couldn't go. Sweat made it's way down my forehead. "Fuck..Fuck!" I kept on yelling to myself. "Insane! You're insane, Harry!" I yelled even louder than before. I threw my mattress over and grabbed the envelop that was hidden there. I checked again to see if I had enough money. I took a deep breath. "You're a crazy mother fucker." I said once more taking a look in the mirror. 

I ran out to the car and hopped in. I texted my mother "I'm sorry. But love can not be killed." I then proccedded to hit the gas petal and I was off. My journey to California was about to start.

"Excuse me but how much does that cost?" I pointed to the magazine that sat there behind the counter. "Like five dollars." The man responded. I was so shocked due to the high costs. "Okay. I'll take it. And this too." I placed a bottle of vodka on the counter. I payed everything off and made my way to the care. I looked through the magazine and searched for anything about Louis and where he was exactly in Cali. "San Diego." I mumbled and pressed my lips against the bottle. 

I hit the gas petal and started to drive around trying to get my way around. I wasn't sure where the hell I was going but I made my way around. As I drove, everything looked so strange. Blurry was my vision at the moment. "Fucking." I huffed and stopped at a motel. "Driving under the influence." I whispered to myself and threw the drivers seat back. I spent the night in my car with the windows open.  No way as I wasting my money on somewhere to sleep if I needed the money to eat. 

I wasn't prepared at all to take off to California or to meet Louis again. I needed a shave and a shower. I was sticky, smelt like vodka, and I was lonely. I felt warm tears make their way down my cheeks. "Fucking insane.."