Chapter Two

Dear Louis, 

It's been a while. I don't remember when the last time I saw you was like. I bet it was amazing.. Um, I miss you alot. I wish you'd answer my letters back. That would be nice. I hope everything's fine with you and the boys. Greet them for me, will you? Tell them I miss them alot! How's the album going? Any solos for you? Hope you get alot. I feel lonely here. They don't let me out of the house. I haven't seen sunlight in a while. Well you blame that one on me, my social anxiety has gotten worse. My mum got mad at me yesterday night. She told me I was insane and that you'll never fight for me. Well she didn't really say the word insane but she was..I guess trying to say it with out saying it.I don't know if that's true. I hope you're trying. Gender doesn't matter,right? I hope you agree with me, Lou. Sometimes, when you don't answer I feel like I am insane. Do you think so? I'm probably talking to myself. Earlier yesterday I heard you. I swear I heard you talking to me. It was like a memory but I couldn't see it. It kept playing over and over again. I was scared. Has that happen to you? I'll end my letter here. I'll write to you again, soon. I promise. Love you.

Love, 

Harry

I put down my pen and re-read my letter. I felt like it wasn't perfect. Like it was just a letter I scribbled with out thinking out what I was going to say. Like it wasn't good enough. I sighed and thought 'this will have to do'. I licked the end of the envelope and closed it. I placed it on my desk, like I always did when I wrote to him. My mum would come and pick it up;sending it to Louis. I got up from where I was sitting and made my way to the restroom. I locked the door and peeled off my clothing. Looking in the mirror, I squint my eyes a bit. They weren't shining. I looked at my lips, they weren't smiling.He doesn't love you anymore.' 'Louis never loved you.. ever.' 'You're just sending those letters to no one, idiot.' 'you're stupid' All these voices pileing up in my head, screaming at me. This usually happens to me when I think negative. 

I get sad when I hear them because sometimes I think it's true. I sighed lowly and step into the shower. The water punched my skin, making it feel like I was getting a massage. I looked down at my toes; letting my head hang. I massage my scalp with shampoo, letting it add scent to my hair. I open my eyes to see steam filling in the whole room. Shampoo made it's way into my eye, causing extreme pain. "Shit!" I shout rubbing my eyes. "Harry? You okay? It's Lou. Can I come in?" I shook my head side to side. "No..stop." I whisper. "I'm coming in. I heard you yell. Did you get shampoo in your eyes?"  He chuckled. "Shut up..Leave me alone." I feel tears build up making their way down my already moist cheeks.  "I hate when that happens. Here let me help." "No!" I punch the wall roughly, loud cracking of my bones added onto it. My knuckles started to bleed. 

There was knocking on the door. It was loud and it frightened me. "Harry! Honey are you alright? Why is the door locked? Open up. Harry!" My mum's faint voice is heard from the opposite side of the door. I shut off the water and exit the shower. Still nude, I take a seat next to the door. "Mum..I'm not going to open the door." I had a sense of strength in my voice. "And why is that?" She questioned. "Because you hate me. Everyone else does too. I'm insane,mum. You even said it last night..We all know it's true. Why don't I just end this? This suffrage..this pain. End it all now?" I stutter inbetween words. "I don't hate you. You're my only son, why would you say that? You're not insane..I was just fustrated. I'm sorry if you ever thought that. Now please..please open up this door." She always had this calm tone in her voice that would make me smile. I unlocked the door and sat in the shower. She walked in and sat on the toilet seat. "Let me wash your hair..hun." She switched on the water. "I think I broke my hand." I mutter as she poured water on my head. 

"How did that happen?" She examined my hand. "I was scared so I punched the wall to see if everything stopped..And it did." I mumble. She sighed and switched off the water. She grabbed my towel that was near the sink. As she dried my hair, I explained what happened. "So..you heard him again?" "Yes,mum." I looked up at her. Tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes. She looked down and smiled then wiped them away. "Okay." She said feeling uncomfterable. "Can I change into my clothes now, or do you wanna do that for me too?" I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. "I think you can handle that yourself." She chuckled and headed out. "We'll have to get that hand checked later." She called out. When she left I realized, to go to the doctors I'll have to go out. That means seeing the sun. That'll be the first time that I'll be getting out for two years.  I change into a simple outfit, nothing big. Not like I'm trying to please anyone. 

As I make my way out of the restroom I look around the room. The window was wide open; 'come to me..you can be free..' It called for me. I was debating if I should go or not. I nodded my head side to side. No, I can't. Not now though. "Are you dressed?" Mum knocked at the door. "Yeah..I'll be right there." I swallowed still thinking to myself. "Alright. I'll be in the car waiting for you, take your time." Her distant foot steps were heard with every step she took. I walked towards the window and shut it. I made my way down the stairs and sighed as I was face to face with the front door. I twisted the knob, expecting sun light to blind me. The sky was gray. It was pretty dark out for morning. It'll probably rain later today, I assume. My mum honked her car horn trying to get my attention. I waved at her awkwardly and ran to the car as rain drops started to pour. 

"Sorry.." I spoke with pain in my voice. My hand was starting to swell and turn a weird shade of yellow. "It's your first time out in ages..hm?" She started the engine and made her way to the hospital. I just sighed and looked out the window. "You know what's good for rainy days,Harry?" "Oh..my..gosh." I whisper, trying not to get my mum's attention. "Some tunes..Let's turn this baby on!" I tried my best to ignore his voice pounding inside my head. I closed my eyes for a quick second trying to make it stop; but I regreted it. I opened my eyes to Louis's reflection; driving in the driver's seat, where mum was sitting. I stared at him with wide eyes. "It's just an illusion." I mumble. He looked over at me and smiled. "Can you turn on the radio..?" I asked my mum still looking at Louis. As soon as the radio switched on, wonder wall started to play."I love  this song."  Louis chuckled and started to tap on the steering wheel. A small gasp escapes my chapped lips as I turned over to my mom. "Something wrong honey?" She questions my actions. "I..I..nothing." I try to calm my self down by taking deep breathes. "It's nothing." I end our conversation. 

And at that very second I knew, I had to run away. Run away from 'home', escape. Find my Lou. I have to, these are all signs..I know it's true. I'll leave a note on mum's bed and I'll be gone. 

I'll be with the one I love;together again. 

In each others arms.

I miss my Lou.

_____________________________________________________________________

HOLY TITS! SHE UPDATED! YEAH. Hey. I updated. haha. Okay well sorry this sucked. It was a filler. I just felt the need to update. Okay? :-) THANKS FOR READING.

PEACKIES (idk man I just love Damon Fizzy.)

-Nicole