chapter 3

Jenni ' s pov

Reyna zapped us to my house, cause I lived all the way in alma, and we saw that some of my chickens where dead, and also y house was burnt down .
The worst thing was, my dog bella lou was there barley alive, right when I went tethered her she died I My arms, it was the worst sight ever, she was all boney, and she looked li,e she hasn't eating anything for weeks.
We buried her and left.

Leslie's pov

We decided to go to our old school barling elementary and it was deserted , and there was dust everywhere, so reyna zapped us mask.
So we can breath in there , we saw the worst thing in the world, it was a class of dead piles of bones, and we saw Mrs shure on the floor dead , like she had been shot I the head or something, and it was sad.

Aniya s pov

The scene was terrible , so reyna zapped us to texas to see if it was alright there , and it wasn't , nothing was anywhere, we decided to go back to the island, but on our way to the island, we found a newspaper that had said 7 kids in Fort smith Arkansas missing, one of the girls lived in alma, there are two of the girls that are related, they all know each other and the parents have all called 911, 911 is now on the look out.
We all paused and thought some thing bad just happened, but what kind of bad what we talking about here , super bad, or bad, bad