So Much For The Game

Picture of Daniela on the side>

____________________________________________________________

Tool:{Has a little grin on his face} Maybe we should play 7 minutes in heaven?

Dréshia: Umm, in case you forgot, IM THE ONLY GIRL IN HERE!

Tool: Oh yeah, sorry

Everyone laughs at him.

Tool: {looks embarrassed} so, umm, truth or dare Dréshia?

Dréshia: Uhh, Dare I guess

Tool: I dare you to... {Looks over at Gennis} I dare you to KISS Gennis {winks}

Gennis looks up surprised at what Tool dared Dréshia to do then everyone looks at Dréshia to him then back at Dréshia. Meanwhile, Roc is looking at Tool, PISSED.

Dréshia: No!

Tool: A dare is a dare- you HAVE to do it

Dréshia: No I-

Roc interrupts her.

Roc: No she doesn't and she won’t!

Gennis is still looking at Dréshia but with a sad face. Dréshia tries her best not to look at him but it's like his eyes are looking into her heart seeking comfort. Dréshia looks up at him and back down. All those memories came back and a clear vision of the day he left her. She got up and ran into a random room in the bus and cries. Roc doesn't notice she left and continues to argue with Tool.

Roc: My sis it’s NOT gonna kiss {looks over at Gennis} him...

Tool: Dude calm the fuck down its JUST a dare, and why not? Why can’t she kiss my brother? What do you have against him that your PRECIOUS sister can't kiss him?

Roc: I said NO-even if it wasn't a dare and another guy, I STILL wouldn't let her kiss them. And she doesn’t like him anyway!

Gennis looks seriously hurt so he just looks away-out the window.

Roc: Look I’m sorry man-I have nothing wrong with you but that's my sister...got to protect her with my life! And....she just doesn't like you {Kanye shrugs} sorry its true. Right Dré'- {Roc looks to where Dréshia was sitting but she isn't there anymore} Where is she? {Looks confused}

Lil Twist: She ran off…towards the rooms.

Roc: And y'all couldn't tell m she left?

Everyone: {Laughing} N-no

Roc: Why the fuck not?!

Jawan: Look man, we’re sorry but it was just too funny watching y’all fight over a dare.

Jawan bursts out laughing.

Roc: But why?-wait where’s Prince?

Everyone shrugs and Roc goes to check it out.

____________________________________________________________

Dréshia’s P.O.V:

                               I just had to get out of there. It was getting too intense and Gennis kept looking at me. I couldn’t help but to cry because it hurt to look at him into his eyes. So I ran. I don’t know whose room this is but it’s nice and neat. That’s good, I guess. It was kind of big, with two beds. I guess they share rooms in this bus. Well the bed I sat on had green covers and peace theme sheeting. I didn’t really care about anything when I burst into tears. I just cried and cried in the pillow. It smelt so good too, so I buried my face in it, laid my feet across the bed and sobbed. Until someone walked in, I didn’t look up so I couldn’t tell who it was.