Chapter Ⅵ (⑥)

I visit Caleb daily at the hospital, hoping that he would wake up. One time, I thought he squeezed my hand, when I was holding his. But it was just a muscle spasm. Tobias, has been hanging out with Zeke, and Uriah a lot lately. I've just kept all my sad feelings on the inside,mane act like I'm happy. It's actually gotten easier to keep them on the inside.
No one should know that I'm going through pain. I can help myself. I don't need anyone, other than my friends, and Tobias. As I walk home, I get a text from Tobias, saying if I wanted anything from the store. I text back a no, that I can get what ever I want myself. I make sure, that he doesn't take it offensively. I put on 'Welcome to the Black Parade', by my chemical romance, to take my mind off of things. It works, until I think about Caleb. My god. I'm a freaking mess. I sigh, and walk to the seven eleven up the block. When I get there, I go inside, and by a fountain drink. I get some cherry coke, and a payday. Yes, I like paydays. They are good. Don't judge me. Anyways, I pay for it, and continue to walk, where ever my feet will take me. I wish they could take me from this cruel world. People wish for a lot of things. The wishes sometimes, never come true. The others that do come true, are some lucky people. I'm not lucky. I'm nothing but bad luck. I tell myself, to stop making me sad, but of course my mind has other plans. I continue to make fun of my self as I walk. The walk turns into a sprint. The sprint turns into a jog. That jog turns into a run. I run, as I feel tears go down my face. I turn into the park, and run into the woods. I want to get far away from this hellhole. I just want to get away. I end up falling over a tree root, and hit my head against a rock. The next thing I see is darkness.