chapter vi.

After Grayson had set our plates of food aside, he ripped off his shirt and laid down on the couch. He had amazing back muscles, one that flexed with every breath he took.

 I grabbed the first aid kit and some aloe vera and a wet cloth. I sat next to him, taking the wet cloth and pressing it to his back. His eyes squinted a little as I pressed down a little harder across his charred skin.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, taking off the cloth.

"No, I-I'm fine, you can continue," Grayson mumbled, closing his eyes.

Grayson rests his arms under his head as I continue to wipe his back. Then I grabbed the aloe vera. I put a small amount on my hand, before rubbing it into his back. He groaned softly, his eyebrows scrunching together as he tried to catch his breath.

 I've been doing this for about three minutes now, massaging his back to soothe him. He hasn't gotten any better with his breathing, and his eyes are now squinted shut as he tries to calm himself down.

"Laurentine, stop for a minute," Grayson turned on his side, grabbing my wrist. He's deeply breathing, his forehead glistening in sweat. Was I pressing too hard to the point that it stung?

I didn't want to hurt him anymore, so I reached for the bandage. He doesn't let go, though, he continues to tug on my wrist as he breathes deeply and closes his eyes. His chest heaves as he calms down, letting go of my rest after a few seconds.

"Sorry," Grayson mumbled, "please forget that happened." I nodded, not really sure what even happened just now.

I patched up his back and handed him Daniel's T-Shirt. He sits up from the couch, before gasping and grabbing onto his dick through his shorts. I looked at him weirdly as he calmed down, grabbing the shirt and standing up.

"I'm going to your bathroom, I'll be back shortly," Grayson muttered, rushing into my bathroom. Sadly for him, I haven't cleaned that place in forever and it probably smells like a dead man in there. I don't here anything for a moment, but Grayson suddenly sticks his head out of the door.

"Laurentine, I need toilet paper," Grayson asked worriedly.

"There's like a half roll right there, Grayson," I replied, grabbing our plates and putting it on the table.

"It won't be enough, Laurentine."

I froze, slowly turning to look at Grayson. No wonder he was acting so strange, and no matter he kept squirming when I was helping him with his back.

"Are you seriously going to jack off in my bathroom?" I asked angrily.

"Laurentine, please, just get me some more toilet paper," Grayson begged, obviously not wanting to talk about his situation. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to help him out.

"There's no damn toilet paper, Grayson, just don't jack o-"

"Laurentine, I'm hard as hell and there's no way in hell I could cover this up, so unless you want to see my dick standing straight up as we eat our pasta that I excellently prepared for us to feast on, you'll get me something to help me out," Grayson interrupted, giving me a stern look.

Well damn.

I sighed, walking past him into my bedroom to find a box of tissues to help him out. I didn't even do anything to get him so hard, and it frightens me how fast he got into this strange position.

"Here, take this," I handed him the box, and he shut the door in my face without saying another word. I sit at the dining table, saying a quick prayer, but even focus considering there's a guy helping himself out literally across from me in the bathroom.