step-brother (part 5)

Niall's P.O.V

-one week later-

"Y/n, ready to go pick up mom and dad from the airport?" I yelled and Y/n came down.

"Yep," she said popping the 'p'.

"You look beautiful babe," I complemented her.

"Thanks babe, " she said and we started driving to the airport.

-airport-

Y/n and I got to the airport. We waited until the lady said in an American accent. We live in America but me and Y/n were from Ireland. We didn't want to leave Ireland.

" plane from Texas just arrived," the lady said and we stood up and saw our mom and dad. We waved to them and they noticed.

"Hi mom" Y/n said and hugged her mom.

"hey dad," I said and hugged him.

"How was the trip?" Y/n asked.

"It was a fantastic trip we had," her mom said as we got to the car.

" thats great to hear." I said.

"we also met some of Y/n's cousins," my dad said as he drove home.

"Cool, " we said as we got home.

We put all of their stuff inside and when we finished we all slept.

-morning-

Y/n's P.O.V

"Babe, wake up." I shook Niall because mom called us to eat breakfast and she wanted to tell us something important.

"mhmmm," Niall mumbled.

"Okay, I'm going to be dead for this but im going to do it, " I mumbled.

"NIALL GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED, " I yelled which maybe woke up the whole neighborhood.

"Okay okay baby I'm awake, " Niall said in his sleepy hot voice.

"Sorry if I made you deaf but Noelle does it to me and it works, " I apologized as he kissed me

"Niall, come on get up mom and dad need to tell us something. " I whined and we got downstairs.

"Good morning," I said.

" good morning sweet heart," my mom and Bobby said.

"So what did you need to tell us?" Niall asked as we all ate.

"Okay, guys we are moving to Texas next week." My mom said. Me and Niall looked at each other as out jaws dropped and we were in shock.

"I'm not leaving I'm staying here," I said.

"Come on sweetie it'll be fun living in Texas."

"No mom, Niall and I love it here we don't like Texas."

"But we already bought everything for the house it even has a pool," my mom convinced me.

"i don't know mom."

"honey-" i cut my mom off.

"no mom, Niall and i want to stay here we don't want to leave!" i said as i got up from the table and ran into my room.

I sat on my bed and cried. I did not want to leave Ireland. We came to America because my dad died and my mom wanted to leave Ireland for America. I just want to live in Ireland because my happiness is there. Sure, i have my new family here but i still miss everyone and everything back in Ireland. While i was crying my room door opened.

"Baby, can i come in?" Niall quietly said.

"yeah," i said and he got in. He looked at how sad i was and hugged me tightly as i cried into his chest.

"N-N-Niall," i stammered.

"yeah baby."

"i don't want to leave."

"i don't either babe, but our parents are happy so we have to happy."

"But Niall," i whined.

"Y/n," Niall sternly says.

"Fineeeee," I groaned and dragged the 'e'.

"Great," Niall said and I cuddled up to my caring boyfriend.

//next week//

Today we are moving to Texas. We already packed all of our stuff and now we are sitting in the plane.

I sit by the window, Niall sits next to me. My mom and Bobby sit in front of us because there are only two seats.

"Babe wake up," Niall shook me because I slept.

"Yeah."

"Were here," he said in a happy tone.

"Yay," I said and clapped my hands together.

We got off of the plane and took our bags and carry ons. We waited for my aunt to pick us up. She lived in Texas so that's why we moved here. I spotted my aunt and waved my hand until she saw me.

"aunt Sally (go with the name plz.)," I yelled and she hugged me. She's my favorite aunt.

"Hey Y/n, I missed you so much."

"You've grown up since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, well this is Niall and Bobby," I introduced them.

"Hi im Niall, Y/n's step brother," he greeted her with a hug.

"Hi im Bobby, you already met me."

"Yeah," aunt Sally said.

"Is Niall your boyfriend?" Aunt Sally whispered in my ear.

"Oh my gosh, ew, no no no, he's my step brother." I lied.

//one year later (oops long time.)//

Everyone knows about mine and Niall's relationship. They were so happy for us. We still live in Texas though. But we visit Ireland if we have time.

//two years later//

Today is Niall's and I's second anniversary. We are spending it in Las Vegas.

//three years later//

Me and Niall moved from Texas and now we are living in California. We live in a house since Niall is an international singer. He's in a band called One Direction.

//FOUR years later//

Niall and I are happily married and we decided for our honeymoon we are going to Hawaii.

//five years later//

Niall and I have two kids. Their names are James and Lauren.

This is the last part of step-brother. Do you want me to write more parts? Did you like it?