self harm (request)

*requested by Ellielovesnialljames* (there are 4 imagines in here)

-IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END-

Niall : hush little baby

Zayn : don't you cry

Harry : don't cut your arms

Liam : don't say good bye

Louis : put down that razor

Niall : put down that light

Harry : it may be hard but you have to its not good

Zayn : you'll win this fight

Liam : well be right here

Harry : through think and thin

Louis : have no fear

Zayn : find the strength within.

Everyone : We all love you don't just, just don't do it okay?

----

you are the girlfriend of Niall Horan. things are so hard. the hate is getting to you. so you've been cutting for the past 2 days. Niall hasn't seen your cuts and your glad. you don't wanna think about what he would say or do if he knew.

"Y/N! I'm home!" you hear Nialls voice and you accidentally cut deeper than you wanted.

"shit" you mumble under your breath. you grab a towel and wipe it around your wrist tightly. when Niall walks in.

"what the fuck...?!" he says and looks at your wrist.

"Niall I'm so-"

"don't be sorry. you should cut more. not like anything i say will make you stop" and with that he leaves the house slamming the door behind him.

you stand there in disbelief for almost 10 minutes before you grab your razor and cut deeper. your wrist, legs, thighs, stomach. were covered in cuts now. once you finished you took a bath to clean up. but you didn't notice that you cut too deep. you passed out in the bathtub. only for Niall to come home to you passed out.

----

You can't hold it any longer. You tried to keep your best not to do it again but you can't handle with this. You need it. With tears in your swollen eyes you scroll at your Twitter mentions shocked about all the hate you get.

You aren't a girlfriend from one of the boys. You're just a good friend of them but you get a lot of horrible tweets. A lot of the 'Fans' hate you and you don't even know why. You didn't do something wrong.

You look into the mirror. You was never happy with how you look but now you hate yourself too. You hate you because you find yourself ugly, fat and you feel like the worst. You need it right now.

You go to your bathroom and search the little sharpknife. Tears stream down your face as you cut yourself again and again. Oh, it hurts a lot but this pain is stronger than the others.

It helps you to forget all about this hate tweets, it helps to forget all about how much you love him. How much you love Niall. But you know deep inside your heart that he will never feel the same.

You cut your arm again as the first red drops leaves your arm. It doesn't bleed much but it's enough. Your eyes hurts from all the crying. You wanna cut again as a knock on your door interrupt you.