Part 4

Zelo quickly grabbed your arm pulling you back into a hug. “No, you’re not leaving. Not today.” Zelo said as he started stroking your soft hair. Jongup’s mouth dropped open as he quickly took several pictures. ‘So this is what they do when I’m not around.’ He thought to himself. “What are you doing?” You asked trying to break away from his grip. You looked up and saw Jongup. Jongup laughed “Zelo, what are you doing? I thought I was supposed to ask her.” He said while putting his phone back into his pocket. He reached the end of the stairs and started walking up to you guys.

“Go ahead, ask” he said still not letting you go. You started to blush. “Let go 

Zelo" you said still trying to get away, it was no use you were too weak. “No” he stated. Jongup laughed. “Sorry about this. He doesn’t usually act like this, but anyways my name is Jongup, nice to meet you (Y/N).” He bowed a bit. “Since you were new we wanted to take you out somewhere. We were thinking the Amusement Park. Is that okay?” he asked smiling. “Only if he lets me go” you said quickly. “Yah Zelo, let her go” he said pulling him away from you. “Wae? I was enjoying it.” He said laughing.

You went straight to the door, and put on your shoes, your back was facing them so they wouldn’t see your face. “I’ll sit here until you guys are ready… eat a little.” You say with a sigh, still blushing. They nod “Alright, we’ll get ready.” Jongup said as he went to unpack the food. He went into the kitchen and got some plates out putting them on the table and proceeding to put food on them. He packed up the rest and put them in the fridge. Zelo went upstairs & he quickly took a shower and threw on some jeans, a blue shirt, and a black sweater. 

He fixed his hair and went down to eat. “I’m ready!~” he sang as he sat down to begin eating. Jongup finished eating and went upstairs to get ready. His hair still slightly wet since he also took a shower. He headed downstairs seeing Zelo trying to give you a rice ball. “Here, eat something” he said as he handed you the rice ball. You nodded taking it and eating it while he stood up to clear the dishes. He washed them and put them away. “Hyung, I think we're all ready to go.” Zelo said as he went to the door putting on some sneakers. You finished the rice ball before he put on his shoes. “Thank you” you say nodding as you get up.

Jongup also put on some sneakers taking a bookbag with him. “Let’s go then” opening the door he stepped outside and took a deep breath. “Fresh air!” he said to himself as he stretched his arms out in the air. He looked back to see you exiting, Zelo behind you. “Do you mind walking?” Jongup asked. You shook your head. “No, not at all. Please lead the way” “If you get tired you can always get up on my back” Zelo said playfully. “No thanks. I'd rather not do that. I’m good” you said walking closer to Jongup rather than Zelo. ‘Why did he have to hug me like that?’ you thought to yourself. ‘Pabo.’ 

After walking for a bit you guys finally reached & entered the Amusement Park. Jongup paid for the tickets and you guys were let in. “Where do you want to go first?” he asked. “Not knowing the place at all, anywhere would be fine.” You laughed a bit. “I’m not afraid of rollercoasters or anything, so I think anything would be okay.

-END OF PART FIVE | To Be Continued~

Well, there's one more chapter left! :D

I hope you like this Babys! ^^♥

-Admin Chae-