'A weird feeling'

Sopa school
Class G. 12/A

What for a luck that Jimin Oppa and I are not sick. We really had misfortune yesterday ㅠ.ㅠ . Now we have maths, the best subject ever! ( I'm lying) Our teacher explain something to us for a while and then she gives every each of us a sheet, there are many tasks.
"Ok everyone, you will have 20 minute to work for these tasks and after that I will be collect them. This is an exercise so you can collect your points and of course you have to do it alone. I have something to do so I will be back soon. Don't dare to cheat ä. If someone cheat that person will lose points, aresso?" Our teacher commands
"Ye~" Every students answer and our teacher leaves. Everybody begin to work on it, some students are very serious, some of them are cheating. I look back to Jimin Oppa. He seriously works on the tasks and he seems stressful but I think he can do it. And then there are Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook, who takes out his phone, searchs for the answers in google and writes them on his paper. Taehyung, who begins to counts his fingers with his confuse face but in the end he gives up and looks to Jungkook's sheet and writes the answers instead. Ah jinja, he is really an Alien. These 3 boys are really able to bring a smile on my face. I look back on my sheet and begin to work on it. Since I'm not bad at all in maths I can do it easily. Suddenly Mark, who is sitting in front me, turns around to face me. I give him a surprise look.
"Yah Yebin, can you help me?" He asks while holding his sheet
"But we have to do it alone." I answer nerviously
"But I don't understand anything. Just explain to me and I will not bother you."
"I'm scared that our teacher will come back soon." Sorry but I don't want to lose my points. Since I'm not the best in our class it's really hard to collect them ㅜ.ㅜ
"Then do it quickly, jebal" He looks at my helpless. I nod and try to explain to him as easy as I can. He looks confuse for a while but then he nods his head. Then he shows in index fingers and says "Explain one more please" he smiles shyly. I sigh a bit because of tiredness and explain to him again. Suddenly all of us hear our teachers footsteps. At the moment when our teacher enters the class room Mark quickly turns back and acts like he is working on the tasks, so I do. While I'm working on the tasks Mark quickly turns around and lies something on my table, it's a piece of paper. I look t him and he continues work on the tasks. I open the paper and it show "Thank you Yebin :) " I smile. I'm happy that I could help him.

Lunch time - BTS private place

Yoomi and I we are eating together like always. We get a lot to talk and laugh. After eating our lunch we still have free time so we go to the boys or BTS. When we arrive there we greet them. Yoomi and I sit on the bench next too their table. I then notice Jungkook who is showing his result of the excersice today to his Hyung.
"Look! I got 95 of 100 points! Am I not good? I'm the golden maknae!" He says proudly and I laugh because I know the truth.
"You did well Jungkookie~ Let me treat you an ice cream today!" J-Hope Oppa offers
"Yah yah! I got 95 points too, treat me too!" Taeyhung shouts like a kid
"Of course~ You are my favourtie dongsaeng~" J-Hope makes a kiss mouth and the rest of BTS make an "eww" face "How about you three?" J-Hope Oppa asks
"I got 76 points" Yoomi answers
"75 points" I answer
"71 points" Jimin Oppa answers "But I didn't use google like them." Jimin smiles devilish and points to Taehyung and Jungkook
"Jimin!/Hyung!" Jungkook and Taeyhung yells at Jimin at the same time
"You both can forget your ice cream." J-Hope says and they pout. I laugh because of their behaviour and give Jimin a high five. After talking to them for a while I tell them that I have to toilet and make my way to it. After finisch my business I walk in the hallway to leave the building. But Suddenly I notice a boy with red hair is sitting on a chair while looking out the window in Jin's Oppa classroom, alone. Actually if it's lunch time every students are in canteen or outside, playing football or basketball. But why is he here? He seems a lonely. Shall I talk to him? I think 5 minutes will be ok.