Kill or Be Killed

A daddy's girl, popular cheerleader in highschool who got pregnant while cheating on her boyfriend. I just had to roll my eyes at that one as I continued feeding on the woman's blood, her memories flashing before my eyes. A small girl with the voice of an angel, Rachel. The girlfriend of her ex-boyfriend.

I pull my lips away from the soft flesh of the woman's neck and smirk as I lick the smudges of blood from her skin. "What a complicate life you've lead, Lucy."
Hazel eyes dart open as my words register in her venom-addled brain, "Where did you learn that name?" she asks, turning to me with a defensive expression.
"Does it matter?" With that, I grab her neck and pull her towards me so that our eyes met. "I'm done feeding for now, why don't you go an get me something to drink? I might be thirsty. Whiskey. No ice. Keep your clothes off."

Quinn's pupils dilate for a moment before returning to their normal size. "Do you want anything to drink?"
"Sure. " I smile casually.
"Whiskey? No Ice?"
My eyes drift to her neck once again but I nod, "Sounds good." I answer. Of course I could simply feed on her again to satisfy the craving but if I fed too much on her she might not survive. With my affirmation, Quinn pulls back and turns towards the door.

I watch her exit the room before letting my eyes drift to the other woman that lay in my bed. She lay on her back with the thick blankets covering her body. There was no trace of anger or bitterness in her face, only peace as she slept, and I found it mesmerizing since it was a sight I've never seen since-- my thoughts are cut off as I see her eyes flutter open.

Those dark brown eyes peek from under impossibly long eyelashes and the sunlight streaming in from the window beside makes the sleepy stars in her eyes sparkle beautifully; making her eyes seem more like precious dark gems. Confusion makes itself apparent in her face as she registers the unfamiliar ceiling and walls, then she reaches behind her to where the wound was supposed to be; not finding a wound or anything there, not even clothes.

What? I wasn't going to let her stain my bed with her blood.

I'd never be able to sleep.

"What the..." She whispers before looking around the room and spotting me sitting on the couch, in the dark corner of the room away from the windows. "What did you do to me?" she growls, a little ineffectively because she was scrambling to wrap the blanket around her body.
"You're asking like I stole your virginity."
"Did you?"
"First of all, you just confirmed that you're a virgin and secondly, I'm offended."
Just then, Quinn enters the room with a glass of whiskey in hand. "Here you go."
My eyes never stray from Althea's as I take the drink from Quinn, "thank you. Say hello to our guest." I say and the blonde nods before approaching the bed. "Now, now, Althea. She's human. Don't go murdering your own kind."
"Hello." Quinn smiles before placing a soft kiss on Althea's cheek, the hunter's eyes never leaving mine.
"You're a monster." She barked.
A light laugh bubbles up my throat and I smile brightly at her, "in a lot of ways but what kind of monster am I, in particular, this time?"
She answers by grabbing Quinn's neck and showing me the bite mark on the flesh between her neck and shoulder, "you're a sick, perverted monster."
"Ever heard of dinner and a show?"

After a pause of what I believe is shock and disgust, she scoffs and pulls Quinn into bed behind her, not even in the fun kind of way. "If you think I'm going to let you feed on her again, you've got another thing coming."
I roll my eyes and prop my elbow on the arm of the couch, "you know, I saved your life. The least you could do is to let me enjoy my feed in peace."
Like a switch, I could see the gears turning in her head and reminding her of what happened. It was normal to forget certain things when healing especially when it's a mortal body but I could sense that Althea was quickly recalling all that had happened; the fight in the alley, the attack by David's pets, Wila, Batchi, how I saved her from certain-- "You turned me into a vampire."