The movies

OMG!!!!! I GOT A NEW PUPPY.... HE SO CUTE
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT KIND OF DOG YOU THINK IT IS...HE IS STILL REALLY LITTLE LIKE I HAVE TO BOTTLE FEED HIM BUT HE IS SUPER CUTE!!!!! Sorry back to the chapter of it hit me like a bus!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy: hey Ali
Andy: are you awake or just ignoring me
Andy: what movie do you wanna see
Andy: hello? Ali?
Andy: wanna see batman
Unknown: Ali please text back andy he is driving us crazy
Unknown: oh yea I'm Andy's bandmate jake by the way
Andy: heyyyy girl!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP...... DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!! ( the beep is alarm the ding is phone) "what the hell!!" I looked at my phone..... 6 texts from andy and 2 from a unknown number

Andy:heyyyy girl !!!
Andy: wanna see batman
Andy: hello? Ali?
Andy: what movie do you wanna see
Andy: hey Ali
Me: good god andy you couldn't wait to text me
Andy: Jesus finally!!!!!
Me: ugh I'm getting ready know
Andy: ok bye!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" He drives me insane already" I thought to myself .. I didn't really feel good so I just put on some black sweats and and a journeys t-shirt but I did curl my hair!! I finally left and went to the movies " Hey Ali!!" Andy said to me as I walked up to the front of the building "heyy!!" I replied "nice shirt!" He said as we walked in "aww thanks[=" I replied with a little grin.. Ugh he was really cute! But I knew we were just friends.. "So what you wanna see? Andy asked me and smiled... Ugh!!! He is so amazing his smile is perfect ugh!!! "Uh.. Let's watch The Gallows" I said kinda unsure andy smiled "are you sure?" He said .. I nodded and smiled "okay.. 2 tickets for the gallows" andy got the ticket and we were on our way.. To be honest I am super scared to see this movie ~ 20 minutes in the movie it started to get really scary "oh my god!!!" I whispered as I jumped a little. Andy looked at me and laughed "don't laugh" I said as I covered my face. Andy laughed and put his hand on my knee.... "Omg! He just!! Ugh I need to calm down!! " I thought to myself "you scared??" Andy asked me i looked at him and smiled "yes!" I said as I pulled my legs up to my chest.. "Good" andy said.
~~~~20 minutes~~~~ The movie was close to ending and I was freakin scared to death.. "Well how was that" andy asked. "Well the fact that I was scared it was good" I replied. He smiled and held out his hand I smiled and grabbed it. As we were walking out to my car we stopped and talked to a fan of Andy's then went to my car.... When we got there we were talking a little then this happened... "I really like you Ali" andy said grabbing my hands "I like you too" I replied..
Andy smiled and then he crushed his lips against mine.... When we broke apart we both smiled then hugged "bye" andy said "bye"..... I drove home and lied down on my bed.....~~~~~~~~~ then guess who texted~~~~~~~~~~

Andy: hey
Me: hey
Andy: I loved tonight
Me: yeah me too
Andy: Ali,can I ask you something
Me: of course
Andy: will you go out with me
Me: of course!!!!
Andy: okay goodnight
Me: goodnight