Chapter 3: Last First Days and Lunch Dates

Picture of Ariel (Elizabeth Olsen) and Caroline (AnnaSophia Robb) at the top!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 7th, 2015

I wake up to my alarm clock going off, right in my ear. I slowly make my way out of my bed and over to the bathroom.

I turn the hot water on, strip of my clothes from last night- spandex and a old cheerleading camp shirt- and step onto the shower.

As I step out of the shower, I slip on my bra and panties, wipe the fog off my mirror and start to apply my makeup then curl my hair.

When I finish I walk into my room and pick out an outfit. Can not be to dressy, but not to lazy. I finally decided on a pair of pink short paired with my black and white striped J.Crew half sleeved shirt and finished my outfit off with a pink statement necklace and black sandals. As I start to clean my mess up, a knock on my bedroom door interrupts me.

"Come in!" I yell.

"Hey, good morning sweetheart. I just wanted to make sure you were settled in and ready for your first day." My aunt, Kristi, informs.

"I am settled in and I would like to think that I am ready for this first day, but I do not think I am. My mom has- had- always been there for my first days. No matter how old I got she always went to make sure I had everything and got there safe. Last year, when I started driving to school, she followed me there and I am not sure I can do this without her here with me." I confess, my vision starting to get blurred with tears.

"Ella, do not cry. Your mom always put everyone before her, she always had to know that everyone she cared about was safe and sound. She wouldn't have it any other way. I believe that you can get through today, without having to shed a tear. She wouldn't want you sitting her crying about her."

"Thanks Aunt Kristi. I love you."

"I love you too Ella." Kristi assures. "And by the way, your car has not made it in yet and Mike already left with Blaze, so Sawyer was kind enough to agree to pick you up."

"Alright. Thanks for letting me know."

"You are welcome sweetie."

----------------------------------------------

"Good morning Ella." Sawyer greets as I step out of the house.

"Hey Sawyer. Ready for today?"

"I always look forward to first days, football practice starts for the year." He explains.

"I had not even thought to ask Blaze about cheerleading practice. As you can tell, I am going to make a great co-captain." I joke.

"However will the girls survive?" He fake gasps.

"Thanks Sawyer." I reply.

"For what?" He asks, confusion evident in his voice.

"Everything really. For bringing me home Friday night, for standing up for me with Arsen and making me laugh right now." I explain.

"You are welcome, but if I remember correctly, you kind told me off Friday night." He states.

"At the time, I was having fun with Arsen and his friends and you seemed to think that you could control my life and I was a tiny bit drunk. I am sorry."

"You are forgiven, but I think we both know you were more than drunk. I mean I had to pack you to bed." He informs, while I stare back at him with a puzzled look.

"You do not remember, do you?"

"Maybe, maybe not." I answer.

"I will take that as a no." He states.