12 (cloud)

I silently watched from my bed and Kian put my suitcase away, I run a hand threw my hair falling full onto my bed.

I hear Kian turn to look at me before putting the rest of my clothes in the dirty hamper before falling onto the bed next to me.

Me exchange eye contact before I looked away thinking for a second, I turn back to him.

"What are we" I asked staring at my white ceiling and his eyes waiver to me before looking at the ceiling to.

"What do you mean"?...

And I sigh. "Like what am I too you"?
And I turn to him and his eyes link off some random part of ceiling to look at me.

"Im...not sure" He added genuinely confused.

And I bite me lip feeling hurt. "Do you...love me" I ask quietly, his eyes linking with mine.

"Yes...but as a friend".

My heart cracked.

Falling into many peices down an endless well full of my fears.

I look away feeling ashamed and Kian turns to me and I look down at the ground getting up this time.

I wipe my face, slapping Kian hands away from me as he tries to comfort me.

"Dont fucking touch me" I screech out as he scoots close to me hearing me he backs away putting his hands up.

"Get out" I whisper and he looks at me pleading and I look away pointing at the door and he leaves, leaving me and our kiss behind.

Did are kiss mean nothing?

Did he only do it to make feel better?

I cross my arms sitting on the edge of my bed.

I hate him...
____

Sorry guys, J.C is hurt.

:|...ill make it better maybe okay?

Vote.

~Kai