Book Of Curses

When I had all but searched the entire library I was surprised to find a hidden cabinet, it hid a book of curses. I searched through it and imagine my surprise when the necklace comes up.
*Book*
Lucifers Curse (in other words the Devils Curse)
Though who shall come across this necklace shall be cursed with evil like no other, no matter how good nor pure the victim is. The curse will turn them into their worst nightmare, everything they hate, shall become what they desire. Small or big things, all the same. Even people. For this curse is the worst and also the least painful for physically.
*Book*
I finished reading it and to say I was upset was an understatement. No wonder hades gave this to her, she'll start desiring him because she hates him the most. Just as she was about to close the book, she noticed a rip on the edge of the page. She pulled it and it lead her to a hidden compartment, there was a note.
*Note*
For I did not mean to make this curse, it is by far the cruelest, I the maker made an anti curse though it is foul. It's the only way to stop the curse, use the anti-curse and put it on the person who put the curse on you. This part is the worst but it is necessary, you will need to drink the blood of the person who wears the anti curse. Thus becoming a creature, that though you will still be able to shift into your animal or keep your powers if you are a witch, you will become a ........