Epilouge

When she woke up she was still in Hades lair but he was dead beside me so she really didn't have to much to worry about, She found a mirror and looked at myself it was all the same she just had fangs now. She found a portal after a bit of ran sacking, She took it back to the castle but not before she chucked the necklaces into the fiery pits of hell, literally. Turns out no body even knew she was gone and the last few days of the curse changing me was forgotten nobody remembered, all except Mystic Light for she cornered me and used the memory revealing spell and thankfully kept it all a secret. She did tell them about what she am but not how she became it and they know of Hades involvement but that's it.

Soon everything was alright, her and Zack mated. He marked her and everything was amazing they had kids and life went on except for the fact that She didn't age and neither did Zack after they mated he became part vampire too. As selfish as it may sound, she turned all my friends into vampires as well, turns out if your turned by her then you can still have kids who seem like shifters and can shift but once they reach the age of 20, there aging stops. If somebody else were to turn you then you can't have kids, so this is Celine Birch's story passed from the year 2010 all the way to 3450 for she started the vampire race and she ruled all races including the bad ones considering she killed hades so she became the rightful owner of hell and no she didn't have a kid because of hades. This was the amazing tale of how vampires started!

So kids was that an informative story on how hybrids came to be" the teacher finished happily, one teenager raised her hand "yes, Annabel" "What happened to Celine. Miss Taylor" she asked "well she still lives quietly ruling all races except the humans" the teacher answered "how do you know that!" A male asked "well, tommy I am Celine Birch but, my husbands name is Zack Taylor if you forgot" the teacher says, the students all gape at her "No your not, how would you be her if you barley look 20!" a young teenage girl stated "didn't I say she stopped aging Samantha" she says grinning, with a flash of fangs but only Samantha sees it "Now you can choose to believe that the story is fake and I can just pull these fangs out or you can choose to believe in the supernatural and believe that I am in fact ruler of the supernatural and I am a true vampire" *ring* "now study for the exam tomorrow and have a great day" with that their substitute teacher disappears out the front door and now the question is 'Do you believe in the story, do you believe in the supernatural because if you do your definitely gonna get something to sink your teeth into if Celine is real!!!'
The End