Chapter 14

"Brooke, I know your lying to me."
"What?"
"I can tell that there is something that you want for your birthday." He says. We sit there in silence for a second.
"I don't know what your talking about." I say
"Fine, whatever." He says.
Mark POV
Why won't she tell me? I could always ask Ian instead. He'll probably know.
"Alright Brooke, I'm gonna go take a shower."
"Ok." She says. I walk upstairs and go into the bathroom. I get out my phone and text Ian
M=Mark  I=Ian
M- Hey Ian, so Brooke's birthday is coming up and I know that there is something she wants, but she won't tell me.
I- She's been talking about wanting a cat. That might be it.
M- Great! Thanks.
I- No problem.
A cat? She wants a kitten? I guess that's ok. I could get her one. I should probably take a shower for real, or else she'll get suspicious. I start the water and hop in the shower.
Brooke's POV
It's like 1:30ish and I'm already hungry. I'll go see if Mark has any snacks. I look in the cabinet and grab a bag of chips.
~Skip to after dinner~
"Uh...hey, Mark?" I say
"Yea?" He asks
"Can you be in one of my videos? I still need to upload one today."
"Sure. What is it gonna be about?"
"Well, I wanted to do the yoga challenge...?"
"Oh god," he says laughing "What the hell is the yoga challenge?"
His little giggles cause me to laugh.
"Uhm, you try to do a ton of different yoga positions."
"Oh. Ok. I'll do it." He says. I walk upstairs, and into my room to grab my camera and tripod. Once I get them I walk back downstairs. I set it up and call Mark over to start recording. He sits down next to me silently.
"Hey Cookies, it's Brooke and today in here with Mark!" I say gesturing toward him.
"Hello." He says.
"So, today we are going to be doing the yoga challenge. I've seen a few people do this and it's hilarious so I thought we would do it. Anyways lets get started!" I say.
~A few yoga poses later~
"So, this next is called 'The Scorpion'" I say. I show it to Mark and he starts laughing.
"What's so funny?" I say laughing.
"We aren't gonna be able to do that. I have to lift you way above me and I always drop you." Mark says.
"We got this." I say. Mark lays on the floor and put his legs up for me to put my thighs on. I grab his hand and our fingers interlock. He lifts me up.
"We did it!" I say. Mark starts cheering like a little kid. He's so adorable.
He starts bending his knees a bit and tries to bring me down, but I fall on top of him. We lie there for a second, staring into each other's eyes. Our lips meet for a few seconds. We stop kissing and get up.
"Did I, did you-"
"I don't know." Mark says stammering.
"Why did-"
"I don't know." He says.
"Umm, I should wrap up the video... I guess."
"Yeah." He says. I grab the camera and the tripod and go upstairs to edit the video. I'll just tell them my camera died in the middle of the video. I edit and upload the video, still a little confused of what happened. It's getting late. I should go to bed.
▫️◽️⬜️◽️▫️
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but thanks for reading my chapter. I made this one a lot longer and I'm probably gonna make them about this long now. I love you 💕 Buh-Bye! 💗 ~Brooke