Is he Jealous?

"You kissed him?", Jane rolled her eyes in surprise along with a smirk knocking on her lips.
"I was just.."
Again, I was cut off by her," Oh, no more explanations Annieemaniee, I know you have a crush on him."

I could feel my cheeks getting burnt red.

"Kinda", I giggled and giving her a wink.

"Not fair, Nibbly. You didn't tell me about it". A voice from behind interupted us.

No it's not James this time. Phew!!!

"Alexi baby, It's not like that", I pouted at him.

Not Alexi...It's Alex. We were together since highschool and is my bestie apart from Jane.And guess what? He have a crush on none other than, my Janey sweety. Though he doesn't make it feel like that, I know him well. Five years are more enough,right?
I call him Alexi and he calls me nibbly.
I guess ,you know why.
Of course, Nbbling Lips. :D. Our relationship seems that of gf-bf. But no. We haven't felt something like that ever. Even the whole college is thinking we are DATING! Lol :D, except Jane.

"Then what's it like nibbly?, he sits beside me before planting a kiss on my forehead.

I let out a chuckle before eying Jane. Definitely, she would have reported it to Alexi.

"Ah, leave it. Tell me, how's your hot boy next door",he whispers on my ear before giving me a dashing wink.

"He's fine...I think"

"I think he's not fine.He will be in the dreams of the kiss by a hot girl next door", Jane popped in high fiving Alex.

I could just roll my eyes. Poor me!

"When will you introduce your Alexi soulmate to him?".

Oh please Alexi. Soulmate! Lol. Sometimes we act like we are dating. Just for fun, you know.

"Soon, hubby", I leaned in and kissed him on cheeks.

All throughout this small drama, Jane was eyeing us. Poor girl, don't know that the just said hubby of mine is actually head over heeels on her. :D

The bell rang and its time for home. I texted mom about 'The Return of 'Lost Treaure'.I mean the pendant. Sounds like a movie name, isn't it guys?
I drove away after waving a goodbye to both my sweethearts.
Haven't seen James after the KISS incident. :D. I blush at the thought of me kissing him.

I went to pick up April and finally reached home. No one's there. Daddy at office and mom at her parlour. Yeah, she's a beautician.

Marie went straight to her room. I freshen up putting on an oversized t-shirt and a kneelength pants. Hopping downstairs,I noticed a slip attached to the kitchen counter.

Abela is giving you a dinner. So hurry up there. Along with Marie - Love, Mom.

Oh gosh! Again there. I didn't change my dress. This one was okay, no. I dressed up marie in a baby blue frock, tieing up two pigtails.
We both headed there.

I was about to knock and the door opened. I end up knocking on the face of ,none other than, James Franklin. I was engrossed in thoughts and realised it only when I heard the giggling of Marie and James.

"Shhh", I hushed, rolling eyes at her.
"And for you James, I'm sorry".

James smiled at me nodding an it's_okay expression.
We got in and Abela rushed towards hugging me and Marie, warmly planting a kiss.

"James told me that you both are in the same classes. Anyway, it's good. You both can study together in case, right?", she said. A small smirk can be noticed on James and I nodded in agreement with a plain smile.

Study together? With him? My crush? Hmm...Hope I helped.

We sat together at dinner. Yeah, me and James. Marie was already enjoying the company of Adrin and only James was left for me.

The dinner was SABROSA, as you would say in spanish.
My favourite chocolate icecream was also served at the end. And you know what? Chocolate is the favourite flavour of James too.

Same pinch! :D

After dinner, April and Adrin got on together with their games and Abela cleaning the kitchen. I headed to help her and she just denied it telling me that I have done so much for them and asked me to accompany James instead . Yeah James. :D

I sat down on a red velvet couch and James sat beside me. Our arms brushed and I felt tingles arising.
I don't know what to say. We sat in silence for minutes. Atlast James broke the awkward tension growing up," Hmm...So Annie, How was your day?"

"Quiet well. And yours?"

"Kinda good"

I hummed. I don't know where this conversation is taking on. Even I was making a question in my mind to ask him. But luckily, I didn't had to.

"Who was that guy?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Which guy ?".

"The one who was with you and Jane".

"Oh Alexi...srry I mean, Alex."

Why would he bother about who was with me? What? Mr James Franklin is feeling Jealous? Oh my gosh. I can't believe.

He looked at me in a way of asking more about him.
"He's my bestie",I clarified. See, he also thinks we are...lol.
Wait, how does he know I was with him? Stalking?

"Why? And how you knew I was with him".
"I...I think, I saw him somewhere. I..I don't remember, actually",he stammered.

Pretty Liar!!!

"You thought me as a stalker. Don't you?", he questioned me with frowning eyebrows.

How the hell does he know to read minds.

"No no...Nothing like that. I just..", Nervous filled me up and I was seen nibbling.

"You were just what, nibbly?", he winks at me along wih a smile forming slightly.

I stared at him, my jaws dropping down at what i just heard.
"W...what did you just say?"

"The one you just heard ,nibbly".

Again! He says it in much more sexier way.

"How you know my secret name?"

"Oh come on Annie. You were in a canteen not in a dungeon or something so that nobody could hear you guys", This time he clarified.

Oh..thats it. But w..wait, did he also heard that I have kinda crush on him? No great heavens...No, this couldn't happen. Never.

Thanks for reading guys. I am getting many viewers but no votes or comments as I expected. Are you guys interested in this story? If you don't want to comment on it,then just message me so that I could know how my story is going on. One more thing, I got many folowers these days and am really happy with that. Thanks to those followers and to those who reads the story.
Keep Smiling. Keep supporting. Stay safe.
With loads of love,
♡Radhika♡