Can You Please Stop That?

First of all, I am sorry for the previous part. I read it myself and was feeling DISGUSTING. Didn't come up as expected but sure, i will make it up this time. Wish me luck, guys!!!

My fingers ran swiftly over his message.

James: Hey Nibbly! Thanks for coming. Felt nice spending time with you. See you @ college. Good night. Tc.

Yippeee...He likes spending time with me. Does that mean...?

I texted back telling him that I too liked it along with a kissie smiley. :D.

Turning off the lights, i jumped into the bed for a sweet sleep.
*Zzzz*

Days passed as usual. Everyday became more interesting with the company of my crush. Jamie sweetheart ;)

The day came...The concert day.
I was excitedly expecting this day to arrive soon. To see my crush with his girlfriends ;)

And then...

The major problem for every girls....The Outfit!

"What will I wear, Jane? Darn, I don't have any dresses". Jane, somehow, came for my help...BFF!

"Oh gosh Annieemaniee, It seems like a whole fashion boutique is stuffed up in your closet and yet you are saying you have no dresses", she said facepalming.

Yeah, she was right. I can open open up a fashion boutique with he things I have.

"How about this?", I picked out a pink dress with shimmering all over the neckline.

"Ewww...This one. Yuck!", she wringled her nose putting out tongue in disgust.

Mom! Where are you? If she was here, i would have dressed ip by now. Unfortunately, she's out of town.

Calling her was the only left choice I had. As I have told, she's a beautician and I don't need to worry about my looks. She takes care of it whenever opportunities like this comes.

"Mom, I really need your help. James is taking me to a concert and I don't have any idea what to wear", I told her in a single stretch.
"Calm down Annie. Hmm...Let me think". Silence all over. I can hear my heart beating hardly.
"Got it! There's a dress which I kept on my closet. I was going to give you as your b'day present. But I think that would be perfect for today. Go have it babe. Oh and...Best of luck"

"Thank you so much, mom. I love you.", I hang the phone up jumping up and down in full excitement. I told you Mom would help in seconds. I ran towards her room searching for it.
It was wrapped up in a cute purple wrapper with a note on it.
'Happy b'day to my baby doll, Annie'. How sweet!

I forgot. It's my birthday next week.

I unwrapped it and just in time Jane joined me.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

I just can't believe my eyes.
Inside the box, lay a beautiful...i can't say beautiful, it's more than that. A red and white mini dress with red roses printed over the white background along with a red velvet ribbon at the waist. A simple and elegant dress. A dress which I wished for. Thank you mom. You are great!

Jane and I were jumping up and down in full excitement. I went to have a quick bath and stepped on my ex-b'day gift. ;) :D

"Wow,Annie. It's...It's just P.E.R.F.E.C.T, dude", Jane came up with mouth wide opened.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Seriously, It fits me perfectly. The remaining is MAKE-UP and Jane took over the responsibility.

A little makeup is all I needed. Simple yet elegant.