Tsurugi Kyousuke

Miuna: Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long
;-;  i had no idea on Tsurugi xD i hope this is all good enough for ya. I'm working on the other requests! It's 3:21 AM now but i wanted to finish at least ONE request! This one was requested by @Snowdrop_Frost . Anyways, Midorikawa-kun, could you do the disclaimer?~

Midorikawa: No thanks. I'm busy with reading this beautiful book about majestic sayings.
Miuna: Well then..
Kiyama: I'll do the disclaimer.

Miuna-chan does not own Inazuma Eleven or the pictures she uses. You belong to Tsurugi.

-------------------------------------------------------
                      Gratitude

You were a SEED.

You've been trained to become a perfect soccer player and you could bring out an own keshin! You used to train with Tsurugi. You two became very good friends in the weeks you saw each other.

However, Tsurugi was sent off to a school to see if they followed Fifth sectors rules.
Without him you felt lonely at Fifth Sector. You sighed and grabbed a soccer ball, kicking it high in the air. You were outside right now, just training.

Alone.

When the ball came back to the ground you kicked it into the goal with much force.

"Man.. Where is that guy..?"

Nobody would tell you which school he enrolled, But you knew you were about to find out soon. After all, you're very flexible and sly. You could easily get into Fifth Sectors office to gather the information you need.

You brought out your avatar. The godess Freyja.

"Kamisama Freyja!" {Kamisama = God}

a dark blue aura surrounded you and soon a long blonde haired woman appeared. Her hair was wavy and long and framed her beautiful, cute face. Godess Freyja is known for her beauty, for love and fertility. She's a Norse myth.

She held a huge axe in her hand which was gold and decorated with a few (F/C) gems. You could feel how powerful she was. You ran around with the ball, running past your imaginary opponements.
You kicked the ball hard into the goal, causing the net to rip open.

"O-oops.."

You quikly grabbed your ball and got out of there before someone could notice you.

                ~ Timeskip to next day ~

Your heart was beating loud.
You were sneaking around Fith Sectors office. Luckily, nobody had noticed you.. yet.

You quikly looked through some documents, papers and other stuff, trying to find out where Tsurugi was.
"No... No... No.." You mumbled softly as you threw all the documents back.
You sighed in defeat. The document was nowhere to be seen.
You casually looked around the room and suddenly you saw it. A document with Tsurugis face on it. Right there on the table!

"How didn't i notice that before?"

You face palm and quikly grab it, immediately reading it. "Oh.. So he has a brother?" You say surprised. "Tsurugi Yuuichi.." You readed out loud.

You continued to read, hoping there would be written which school he enrolled.
"Ah, Raimon Junior High!" You finally found out what school he had enrolled!

You placed the document back on the table like it hasn't been touched and succesfully got out without getting caught. You decided to pay Tsurugi a visit tomorrow.