Ibuki Munemasa

Miuna-chan: Sorry for the long wait!! I was kinda stuck on the Tsurugi Yuuichi one-shot.. Eheheh so i decided to do Ibuki first! Sorry whoever requested Yuuichi-kun, he's on his way! This is just a lil' one-shot. My brain is tired from studying =_= school has been pretty hard these days. My grades are actually.. Really bad..

Tsurugi-kun: No one cares, just give them the oneshot.

Miuna-chan: Hai, hai -.-
Midorikawa-kun: Well, since your beloved (dumb) Miuna-chan forgot, i'll have to do the disclaimer. Miuna-chan does not own Inazuma Eleven (obviously) nor you. She only owns her complicated and lazy brains~
Miuna: Thanks Midorikawa. I really appreciate it.
Requested by mallorydiangelo
------------------------------------------------------------
                           Cheating

"You're such a pain in the ass, Munemasa!" You whined as you tried to steal the ball from the tall basketball player.

"You're such a shorty, (F/N)!" He laughed and dribbled away. You frowned and sprinted after him.

"I'm not short!"

Ibuki stops dribbling and balances the ball on one finger, spinning it around.
"Oh really? Then, take the ball." He says with a smirk and lifts up his arm a little so the ball is too high for you to get.

You stand on the tip of your toes and stretch your arm, but you still couldn't reach it. You even tried jumping a couple times!

"See! You're shor-" before he could finish his sentence you started climbing on him as if he was a tree.

"I'll get that ball." You said determined and wrapped your legs around his waist. Ibuki, totally caught off guard lowered his arm, blushing lightly as your faces were merely a few inches away and you were holding onto him tight.

You took your chance and grabbed the ball with one hand while the other was around his neck for support.

"Got it!" You happily jumped off him and dribbled away, thanking the lord for your fast, but small legs.

It took Ibuki a few moments to understand what just happened.
"O-oi, that's unfair! Cheater!" He yelled and chased you.

You laughed and turned your head a little to look in his eyes. "I'm not a cheater, i'm a beater." You said with a grin and wink.

You jumped and threw the ball towards the basket, trying to score a point. You were lucky. Usually, you would miss but not today!

"Yatta! The first time i ever scored against you!"

Ibuki pouted and walked towards you. When he stood in front of you he was still pouting childishly.

"What? Why are you pouting big baby boo?" You laughed and pulled him down by his collar, pecking his pouted lips lightly.

"Honestly, you're too cute sometimes Munemasa-kun~"

His ears turned red and his eyes widened slightly. Even if the two of you have been dating for about three months, you've never kissed. He wasn't one to be affectionate and honestly didn't knew if you'd be okay with him kissing you.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..Again."

"..W-what?!"

------------------------------------------------------------
Miuna: Woah.. It only had about 400 words ;-;
Midorikawa: You will have to try harder if you want to satisfy your readers.
Miuna: I know, i know 😭 sorry folks. I promise the next one will be EXTRA long!
I suppose i should call this a drabble.
Till' next time!

Yours truly,

Miuna~