Training 1

3rd POV-
After the two males who are still shaken up cause of (y/n), minds clouded up with lust. Eyeing her as if they're going to tear her up like a wild animal.

Alyn, (y/n) both meet Sebastian in the kitchen as to be taughte how to be 'real Phatomhive servants' . As Sebastian showed them how to make the master's tea; Earl Grey. To be as perfection but alas the two wasn't paying attention.

(Y/n) sat upon the countertop with one leg crossed the other with such elegance feeling bored of being told what to do. And as for the other demon, he too wasn't paying attention. Alyn was just eyeing (y/n) like as most would say 'pervert' but didn't care at the moment.

As for the other male, butler demon. Sebastian narrowed his eyes stop what he was doing clearing his throat catching their attention. 'Finally! Something fun to do!' (Y/n) cheered thoughtfully as for Alyn.. not so much. He wanted to snap the crow's head off into pieces!

"Both of you. What do you think your doing just not paying attention? I'm teaching you how to make the master's tea perfection and your eyeing your friend in a way that states a different of the meaning to it! And you miss (y/n). Your going to be the head maid but you can't be sitting up there just cause it's boring." Sebastian sighed in irritation thinking the two would be worthless idiots like the other three meaning more working for him.

'Their souls are way too pure but seems off..'

-time skips-
Now, the three demons were outside to see their 'combat skills'. Each partner had to face upon the other servants including Sebastian while Ciel watches to see if they approve, they had to work alone first then work as a team.

As it was time, it was Alyn who had to go first. Alyn stood in the middle of the garden while the warm spring breeze of the wind brushed his long brown and his pinkish eyes narrowed. No sound. No scent. The world around him is like it froze, that rime stopped.

But then......