Perfect as planned !!!

Kylie Pov

i've been missing T like hell these last four days, so when i see him tonight it's on and better be ready. But before that I'm having a family dinner at Khloe's house.

"Hey Khloe where is everyone at ?" i say looking around realizing i'm the only one here yet. I know i'm not that early.

" They should be here shortly. Kylie can ask you a question?" Oh lord she is about to ask me about T. I'm just going to be honest.

" Look Kylie Mom & Kim are going to give you a hard time about your relationship with Tyga tonight. I just want to let you know i got your back. But you must promise me one thing. You must take things slow with him. Don't let him pressure you to do anything you aren't ready to do." Wow i wasn't expecting Khloe to say she has my back. Ty already told me that we are moving to my pace.

"I Promise Khloe." i give her a big tight hug.

" Oh yeah one more thing you got get him to join us for dinner." Oh shit i don't think i should do that. My mom & Kim already have already been vocal how they don't like him.

" okay I'll call him and see what he doing.

Tyga Pov

I'm looking for something to eat for dinner. see if i had a personal chef i wouldn't have to worry about this shit. I will just come home and dinner will be ready.It used to be like that when me and Chyna were together. Kylie calls me. I hope she calling bout some food cuz i'm hungry.

" Tell me you calling me to tell me you got food?"

" umm i do but ... you will have eat with me and my family at khloe house."  I hate dinner with your girl family.  I guess this will be different since i already know the family, so i know what to expect from everybody. I'm going to go. 

"What are y'all having?"

" Khloe said fried chicken?" man white people can't cook fried chicken.

" alright where at and what time?" 

"Khloe's and ASAP"

Kylie Pov 

I'm picked T up from his house which is next door to Khloe's. He gets in my G-Wagon. 

"Hey Babe" 

"Hey"  I want to hug or kiss him but his neighbor is watching from across the street, She is the same neighbor who reported to TMZ the we were dating. 

" So is everyone there?"

"Yes"

" Do they know i'm coming ?"

" Only Khloe knows." he takes in a deep breath 

" Alright lets go"

 As soon as we walk inside the house questions start coming 100 miles a hour. I felt like they were attacking him.  You know people are going to call you a pedo? Why don't you don't you date some your own age? What are your intentions with Kylie? Are you trying to make her a step mom? Are still dealing with Chyna? When you was with Chyna you was always cheating on her are you going to do the same to Kylie?   

He answered every question and kept his composure. I was getting mad at some these questions. 

"  Michael i  like you and i think you are a good guy but i don't give you permission to date my daughter." i guess Tyga rebel spirit is rubbing off on me cuz i don't give fuck what anyone says we are going to do whatever we want. 

" We wasn't asking for permission. we are going whateva when we want."  My mom didn't like my response. 

"As long you live under my roof you will follow my rules." Why does she want to my mom now she normally all up Kim & Kendall's ass. 

" Well i'm moving out"  

" Everybody lets chill" Khloe is trying regain control but i think its too late. 

" No Khloe there is no chill, Kylie i said no and that's the end of discussion."  

"  T lets go." i grab my purse and get up from the table. T follows my lead

"Everybody have a goodnight. I'll make sure she comes home tonight. " he says walking out the dinning room to the front door. 

Tyga Pov 

We return to my crib and we hungry because we still haven't  ate .so i cooked some fries and nuggets and called it a night and went upstairs to my room. I changed into my pajamas ( shorts and a T- Shirt)  Kylie turns on some girly ass show. Something about Gossip. 

" So that was the best dinner of my life." she says sarcastically. 

" yea everything went perfect as planned." i say sarcastically. We start laughing and we eat our food. after we finish she lays her head on my chest. 

"So how was your trip to DC?" 

" It was just as good as that dinner." i run my hand in her hand

" Really?"

" Yea. She wasn't there. than i got her number and she dating a married dude,  Jealous about the TMZ article."  She faces her head to look a me. 

" Your done with  her tho?" What Kim said about me always cheating on Chyna might be getting to her.  I can tell it somewhat bothered her when i didn't deny cheating on Chyna.

" Yea all i want to be with you. even tho its more drama,  this is want." we have a nice passionate kiss. leading to her stripping me out of my clothes.

"I wanna suck your dick?" she says strokin on it. shit it already in her she gotta suck it now.

" alright" i said putting my hands behind my head. To be honest she didn't know what she was doing, so i could tell it was her first time.  But i'll be Patient i teach her.