Freddy x Bonnie ; Wow

I love request, I also ship this, But I do ship bonnica too, So this is like, Just for you~

The purple bunny stared as the night guard walked in. His heart jumping in excitement. I can catch him, And Freddy will be happy! The Bunny thought. The light's dimmed and he made the first move, He snuck down the hallway quietly, He zipped into the doorway. He was ready to jump in when the security guard Closed the door. He made a sad noise, He walked back to the stage, Disappointed to not catch him.
Freddy walked to the sad bunny.
"What's wrong?"
"I couldn't catch him to make you happy-" He shut his mouth fast, Red spread throughout his face.
Freddy seemingly smirked
"There are more ways to make me happy~" Bonnie blushed
"Like what?"
"This!" Freddy smashed his lips on Bonnie's, Makingout.
Freddy pulled away.
"O-oh m-my-"
Freddy brought bonnie back into a Kiss, Bonnie felt something like at his waist. I-Is that his-
Freddy groaned
"Bonnie. I love you.." Bonnie blushed.
"I love you too."
Freddy smirked
"Well, Since you love me, And I love you, There is something else that loves You~" Bonnie blushed darkly.
"So I was thinking, Let's take this, Into the back room."
"O-okay-" Freddy pulled bonnie into the back room, Locking the door. He Pushed everything off the table and Layed bonnie down on it.
A sqeak emmited from the bunny's mouth, The lust in Freddy's eye's were very noticeable.
A hand rubbed on bonnie member, Making the Bunny moan.
"Ahh~"
Freddy smirked, Kissing bonnie and continusly Rubbing Bonnie's penis.
Freddy then climbed up on the table, Readying bonnie for his preference. He entered bonnie as fast as light, Causing both to Moan. Freddy began to pace back in forth, After awhile Freddy began to go faster. He hit Bonnie's Gspot causing bonnie to scream in pleasure. They both felt their release nearing.
"Freddy I'm gonn-" A warm load shot out of bonnie and Freddy, Freddy's cum filled up bonnie as bonnie moaned deeply. Freddy laid on top of bonnie as soon as it was over.
"I love you." Freddy said.
"I love you too." Bonnie replied.

Meanwhile in the office--

Mike's eyes were wide at the actions the bear and the Bunny did. He felt a boner in his pants, He took his pants off and began to 'Treat' it.
The chicken watched from the doorway, Also seeing what Freddy and bonnie did. She walked into to pirates cove.

I hope your happy~
Wow that ending sucked.