Prologue

Alright, I decided to give you guys a preview of this story, just to see what you all think. But, I won't start it up again until I'm done with "I Could Be Your Hero."
-----------------

"Okay Lucky. It's your first year of college. You can get through this. Your brother will be at the same school with you. He's also going to help unpack your shit into your new room. Once that's done, just take a brisk walk around campus. That won't be so bad, right? I mean, no student here will be interested in you. They probably won't even notice you. Well, except for your roommate. Hopefully she's easy to get along with. Oh god, here it is. Broken Shadow University."

I drove up to the main parking lot and parked my red Corvette Stingray. It was a going away gift from my parents. Everyone in the parking lot had their eyes on my brother and I once we stepped out from my car.

"Don't tell me it's going to be like this everyday." I groaned in annoyance. I know my family is well known, but we're not exactly celebrities.

"Well sis, that's what happens when you're born into a well known wolf pack. It was like this everyday for me when I first started. Maybe if we'd applied to a regular human school, this wouldn't happen. But, we're going to a school for wolves. Don't worry though. You'll get used to it, I promise." My brother, Tyler, went around to the trunk of my car.

"You're a junior. Of course you'd say that." I followed behind him, and opened the trunk. I also unlocked the two back doors. My brother's stuff was resting in the back seat. He didn't have as much stuff as me, because he left most of it in his dorm room during summer vacation.

"Exactly. I have experience here. Take my advice, Lucky. If you do, you also might just find a mate." He smiled warmly at me, but I just rolled my eyes at him. "Now, come on." He ran his hand through his spiked black hair. "Help me carry your stuff to your room first. Then we'll come back for my stuff." He picked up my stereo set and started walking. I followed behind him with two bags of clothes in my hands.

Luckily, my dorm room was fairly close, so we didn't have to walk far. The door was already open, so the both of us carefully walked in. There were three beds in the room. Two were already occupied though. In all honesty, I didn't care though, I just wanted to get settled in right away. There was an empty desk set up near the bed that was by the window, so my brother put my stereo on that while I dropped my clothes onto my now claimed bed.

"You stay here." He told me. "Look around your room some more. I'll go get some more stuff."

I nodded, and watched Tyler walk out of the room. "I wonder if anyone's here." I ventured around the huge room.

"Obviously."I heard another female voice reply. "What? Do you think that a couple of ghosts claimed the bed, or something?" I turned to my left and saw another girl staring at me. She was leaning against the wall with her arms and legs crossed. I had to admit, this girl was beautiful as hell. Her golden eyes and her brown hair caught my attention immediately.

"Riley, be nice." Another girl came into view. She stood next to who I assumed was Riley. "This is our new roommate after all. Hi, I'm Savannah." The brown eyed, dirty blond approached me and shook my hand. She was pretty gorgeous too.

"Damn it, why did I have to be the one with hot roommates?" I thought to myself. "I'm Lucky." I greeted myself. "Lucky Davis."

"You're the next alpha of the Vanished Pack, right?" Savannah finally let go of my hand.

"Yeah, that's me. You've heard of it?"

"How could we not." The other girl, Riley, stepped up, and looked me up and down. "You, along with your brother, are the school's two hot shots."