M Shadows

M was a friend since kindergarten. He was like a big brother for you and you loved him for that. Even for his first tattoo you were there. But know you are at home on the couch watching them perform since you couldn't go this time.

They just got done playing afterlife witch you love that song. You had your eyes were glued to the TV after the finished M got a drink of water and went back to the mic stand and said into the mic "So you motherfuckers having a good time?"the crowd screaming M laughed and shook his head "Well we all have someone we would want to be by are side right now but couldn't come or make it right?" The crowd screamed again.

You were on the couch trying to find out what's going on. He started talking again witch cut you of your thoughts.
"Well this one's going out to a pretty lady who is at home right now and I was wishing she was here. This one's for you y/n" you smile like crazy and they start playing Dear God.

You smile and start to sing and look for your phone so you could text him after the show. But you couldn't focus because of what happened.

The show got over after the played A little piece of heaven and Welcome to the Family. You had made you a bowl of Mac and cheese. You sat down on the couch and flipped it to you favourite show. You got a text from Matt saying ~you should come open the door~ you smiled and got up fast and ran to the door.

You opened the door and Matt stood there with a smile on his face and a box in his hand. He got down on one knee"Y/n will you marry me?" "Y...yes I do" Matt smiled showing his dimples and stood up and kissed you.

You both got married and are thinking about having a kid.