Zacky REQUESTED

For isabella_sevenfold

You laid down on the couch and let out a sigh. You just got home from work and you were very tired. You grabbed the TV remote and flipped though the channels looking for a show. You finally found one and you were begining to doze off. About on hour later it's about 8:30. Shit you mumble. You hear you phone playing warmness on the soul. You pick it up and see its Zacky. You smile from ear to ear.

"Hello" you say to him. Hey Bella. He says are you ready? He asks. I look at you feet and sigh Give me 30 mins and I will meet you there? You said worried. No problem I will pick you up if you want. Sure you say to him see you. You hang up the phone and think about Zacky. You smile and run down to your room and look in the closet.

You pull out 3 dresses and lay them out on the bed and look at them. You grab the tight dark blue dress that fit your curvys. You pick up the dress and walk into the bathroom and do some eye make up and do your hair in curlys. You then apply some lipstick. You look at your self and start thinking about what might happen.

You strip the close you are in and change into the dress. You look walk into your room and look at yourself in the body mirror and smile and walk away and look for the matching shoes. You finsh up and walk out to the living room and turn off the TV and sit in the livingroom waiting for zacky.

You are playing games on your phone when you hear a knock at the door you smile and stand up and walk to the door. You cheek yourself before opening the door. "Wow " Zacky says to you witch makes you smile. He was in a black tux with a tie. "You look nice" you say to him "have you looked at yourself " he says smiling and holding his hand out for you to grab. You grab his hand and walk out to the car with him.

After the dive to dinner

You sit down and he pushes you in. He walks around and sits down across from you and begins to talk. "So how are you" he says smiling "I'm great. you?" "Good " he says.
The waiter takes the order and brings the drinks you order. You begin to thing of when the guys and you were in high school and all the shit you all pulled together. "I will be back" you nod your head and watch him walk away. You are still thinking about the high school memories. You then hear a soft sweet gutair riff playing. You Syn playing and walking to you with Zacky. You are smiling unbarably. He begins to talk and he gets down on one knee and says "will you marry me?" You say yes as a tear slips down your cheek. You both stand up and hug each other and kiss each other. You pull away fro, each other and he slips the ring on.

After

He drives you to his house and both start to talk about the future. It was about 1 in the morning now and you both were tired. You changed into one of his shirts and laid in bed with him and soon you both feel asleep in each others hearts.

I'm so sorry this took me so long to write and to update. I hope you in joy. Ya'll are close to the Q&A.