F O U R

Sorry guys for writing so late.
That's what Ariana looks like (and ik its yulema but she is so beautiful)
Hey so I changed the name of the story and now I need to change the book cover. Any of u guy want to make one for me ???

___________

"So what do you want to watch first?? " jack said. I looked at all the movies there was "Nemo" "warm bodies " and "the conjuring".

"Warm bodies " I said. I took the movies and put them in when I got a text from a random number.

Unknown "hey it's Ethan "

A-how did u get my number

E-Gryason

A-😒😒

E-what's wrong ??

A-nothing . Im doing something right now text you later.

E-ok bye 😁
I saved the number in my phone as eth😁😂.

"Hey  I'm gonna go use the bathroom " Jack said.

"Ok"I'm so glad Jack didn't ask about what happened today when he saw me with Grayson .

I turned the lights off . I went upstairs to go out my pjs on .

I came downstairs to see Jack in only his pj pants . I really didn't mind since he was my best friend and sometimes I did get uncomfortable when he would huge me . I mean his abbs are like rock hard and that's not very comforting. I sat down next to Jack and played the movie.

"Poop I forgot the popcorn " I was about to get when Jack stopped me

"I'll get it" he said and got up.

I started to hear knocking at the door.

"Ugh who is it " I got up and opened the door to see Grayson.

"Ummm hi"

"Hi"

"You forgot ur lip gloss" 😐 was he serious. Why couldn't he give it to me tomorrow.

"Thanks" I said taking the lip gloss.

"Hey Ariana who's at the door" Jack said coming with a bowl of popcorn. He look up and saw Grayson .

"Oh do you want me to leave you guys alone ?" He said.

"No-" I was cut off by Grayson .
"Yes please" Jack walked away
"Wha-" I was cut off by Grayson kissing me.

---------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter 😁😁 ~alyssa