E L E V E N

Ariana's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and gray started dating . Gray is so sweet and funny .

*RIIIIING RIIING * my phone starts going off

me-"hello?"
Ethan-can you come over? I need your help
Me-un yea sure I'll be right over
I grab my black heels and head out the door. I ran back in the house for my keys . I got in my car and drove to There house.

I was about to knock on the door when I was pulled in .
"Wtf dude" I say
"Sorry I just didn't want gray to know your here" he says
"Eth whats wrong ??"
"Well there is this girl I really really like and I kinda asked her on a date"
"OMFG ETH THATS SO AMAZING WHO IS IT?"
"Alex"
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get it ETH " I say .
"Shh grayson might here you" he says covering my mouth.
"Oh yea I forgot"
"So why do you need help?"
"Um I don't know what I should wear"
"Ethan are you serious "😒 I say kinda annoyed because I don't expect Ethan Dolan would have trouble with a date .
"What I've never been a date befor"
"ARIANA??!!" I hear grayson say walking down the stairs .
"Yeah??"
"I didn't know you were coming"
"Ethan invited me"
"Oh ok" gray heads to the kitchen.
"Why didn't you want him to know I was here . He seems perfectly fine" I ask.
"Because now he's not gonna leave"
"Ohhhhhh"
"Well I'll just call you so we can talk in private"
"Ok" I say. I start heading to the kitchen with grayson . He was drinking some orange juice "(lol in so boring )

"Umm that's a nice shirt your wearing" gray says. I look down to see my shirt says pussy rich
"What ever " I say taking the seat next to him.
"So um since your here what do you wanna do?" Gray says putting the cup in the sink and washing it.
"Um maybe the movies?"
"Ok but I don't think your gonna be let in the movies with that shirt " he says chuckling .
"Oh yeah do you still have that black crop top that I left here 3 days ago?" I ask.
"Um yea come on " gray says leading me upstairs." Here ya go" he says handing me my crop top . I start to head to the bathroom when grayson cut me off.
"Where r u going"
"To the bathroom duh" I say
"Change in here" he says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and place the black crop top on the bed. I take my shirt off . When I turn around to get my black crop top I see grayson staring at me.

"Um dude can you not stare at me"
"Oh yea sorry your just so beautiful"

At the movies
Me and gray decided that we are going to watch ride along 2.

"Ima go get some candy " I say getting up.
"Me to I really need some more popcorn" he says getting up and following me.

We got to the person behind the counter and asked for what we need.

"That will be 5.78 in total " I get out my money and hand it to him. He writes something on a sticky note and places it with the candy. I look at it to his he wrote his phone number . I look up to see him bite his lip and wink at me.

I look to see grayson get tense a little .

"Well bye" gray says in a rude tone and storming off pulling me with him.

--------
After the movie I went to grayson house and I was going to sleep over.

In the car grayson played "The motto " by drake and lil

TOUNGE KISS HER ON THE TOUNGE
SKIT SKIT SKIT WATER GUN
OH MY GOSH BECKY

Me and Grayson sung along

"LOOK AT HER BUTT" we both yell

-------------
🤗🤗🤗WASSSSUP YALL , Ik I haven't updated in like 100 years but y'all know I have like all "D"s in all my classes. lol jk jk . I retook everything so I mostly got "b"s 😻😽😽.