Dinner...

Lily kept asking questions about where I went, so I did a spell to shut her up. We are in the Great Hall now, just me and Lily, eating in silence. Im enjoying it, where as Lily is sending me death glares. Sooner or later I caved, And undid the spell. I instantly regreted it.

"THE LLAMA GOD IS MAD AT CHU! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AND WHY DOES Black keep staring at you?" She got quieter twards the end of her rant. I sighed melodramaticly. I love that word. melodramatic. Genious!

"I was walking back from the "Ladies room" I dont really think that its a ladies room but that s besides the point. Malfoy saw me and was inches away from kissing me when the Marauders came to save the day. Yes you heard right. The MArauders. they started making fun of us and I couldnt move because Malfoy had put a body-bind charm on me. The Marauders left... All but Sirius. He punched Malfoy, un-did my body bind charm, and erased Malfoy's memory of it happening." I said in one breath. she was confused at first, then laughed. 

"Dont lie to me, why would Blck do that?" I just shrugged. "I'm not lying to you. I know he will deny it, but i remeber it perfectly." Lily then shook her head and continued eating. Yes!

~

I was walking back from the great hall by myself. Lily went to catch up with Sev and I wanted to get back to my common room to sleep. OOOOHHH I FORGOT TO MENTION.... Im a Hufflepuff... I was given the choice toI  be in a house because I fit all of them. And I hadnt met Lily yet. All I knew is that didnt want to be with Remus 24/7. What? I love him and all, but a punch to the face is something I dont look forward to.  

Anyways... I got to the corridor and walked up to the Barrols accross from the Kitchen. I went to the 2nd row, to the second one to the middle. I tapped the rhythum of 'Helga Hufflepuff' and the barrol door swung open, leading to the common room. 

The common room was cover in yellow and black decorations, with fluffy gold couches. I smiled as I got a wiff of Huffflepuff smell. Yes, smell. We have a smell. And wandered up to my dorm room. My suff was already there like it is every year. I waved my wand and EVERYTHING was put EXACTLY where I wanted it. Perfect. Right as I was about to lay in bed, my tummy growled. Crapsickles. I threw on a light yellow over-sized sweater and some skinny jeans and walked down to the Common room, Out the barrols and up to the Fruit Bowl painting. I tickled the pare, which turned into a door nob and walked inside. About 2 dozen House- elves came up to me. I smiled and asked for a Buterbeer with some Chocolate frogs. I have a bit of a chocolate addiction. 

The House- elves brung my eatings, and wanderd off after I thanked them.  

REading a Quibbler the Lovegood got for me, I ate chocolate and drunk Buterbeer... Until 4 people walked in through the entrance, making me choke on my beer. 

"Well hello there, Worthless." My twin grinned at me. 

Fuck.

"Hello, Remus." I smiled small. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Having some chocolate."

"Well stop, your already fat."

"Mhmm." I wasnt really paying attention, i was too inlove with the Quibbler.

"Listen to me when I talk to you!"

"No."

"No?"

"Correct." I smirked at him. "Being your House Perfect doesnt mean that IIIIIIII have to listen." I emphasised on 'I'.

He growled. I smiled innocently. My eyes driffed to Sirius and James, who had their mouths open. I didnt normaly talk back... but when I did, I came out with a bomb strapped to my back. 

"Detention." Remus growled. 

"M'kay." I went back to my Quibbler.

"Actually, no detention. Guys? please tell the House- elves to NEVER speek of what im about to do." They nodded and went to the House- elves. Shit. I'm in for a beating. 

Remus grabbed me by the coller and dragged me out of my set, throwing me to the ground.

Get up! He will kick you! 

Thanks for stateing the obvious Lucy. 

 Its my Job!

I quickly got up, dodging a kick. He growled in frustration.

Lucy, if I can get the vein to pop out of his head You give me 10 galleons.

Deal!

He went for a punch, but i ducked and backed up into a wall. Remus stepped forwards. I could almost see the vein popping out of his head. SOOO close!!!

"Get back here you worthless slut!" he tried to punch again, but i ducked and he punched the wall insted. I laughed. Wrong move. 

He glared at me a grabbed my hair, pulling my head twards the wall. I let him do it. He smirked at this. 

"Learn to listen to me and this wont happen so often!" He kicked me in the side, making me topple over, groaning. He kicked me again. 10x worse. I still got back up. He wasnt surprised and went for a punch to the stumach. which he got. He grabbed my hair again and pulled my face to his knee. BAM!

Thats Sooooo gonna leave a mark!

Shut up Lucy!

Nah.

Lemon.

He let go of my hair and let me fall to the ground. I knew he wasnt over yet and so to avoid a kick, i got back up with the energy I had left. Black spots were appearing in my vison. No. No no no no. No knock outs for Remus this time. He went for another punch to my face, calling me a 'Whorthless, discrase to the family.' He hasnt called something like that before, so a little bit of anger rised up in me. I ducked. Then he says, "I hate you. And I always will." That did it.

While he was going for a punch, I grabbed his fist, and punched him in the stomach. 

"Whoops." I smirked. 

"You little shit. He slapped me, but I again, punched him. Slapping doesnt affect me the way it used to. He held his nose from the impact, mumbleing something about mum. The second he let his hands leave his face. I punched him again, getting out my wand. 

He fell to the ground. I crouched down and pressed my want to his neck.

"Dont underestimate me." I digged my wand deeper. "And now, Your going to watch me walk away." I stood up. Winked at Sirius, James and Rat, who all had their mouths open. 

"Oh! Wait. I forgot something." I walked back over to Remus who was now standing up, but still had wide eyes. I smiled innocently and back-handed him. 

"Arse hole. And to think I'm related to you. Blameing me for that Bloody Werewolf, just makes you more of a coward than beating up your twin sister. You should be ashamed for runing dads name. He died to protecting us, and your hurting me. I am greatful you saved me, but you didnt have to. And if I could change one thing in my life,  it would be you." I grabbed my Quibbler, Buterbeer, and my last chocolate frog and left. Leaving them in total shock. Best part, I got their map while blowing up on Remus. 

I giggled to myself as I discoverd everything on that map. 

I watched as the Marauders walked back to their Common room. 

I looked around my Dorm to see my one room mate Whoes name I dont know alseep. I grinned and Transformed into Remus useing my metamorphagus skills. I grabbed my wand, the Map, and some non-removable paint. Only remvoable by me. I walked out of the common room and to the Great hall. I giggled to myself, thinking about a teachers reaction when they see Remus up at 3am and painting the Great Hall.