Well... This is me.

"Well, I should have put on a coat..." I muttered as we walked through the town of Hogsmead. 

They chuckled. 

"YOu have a cloak" Sirius said matter-of-factly. I stuc"k my tung out at him even if he couldnt see it. 

"Yeah well its about as close as a non-lit fire is to helping me." I groaned. James smiled and said " Almost there!" 

I smiled at how childish they are.

"here we are." James said as we approched a shop near the edge of Hogsmead, where no students go. 

I took off the cloak and handed it to him. I then proceeded to cautiously walk in. 

:Hello sweatie" A nice looking woman greated me as she finished up a tatto on a older man. 

"Hi, i was wondering... could you, re-invent me?" I smiled. 

"Of course. That will be 12 stickles and a gallion please." She said to the man. 

"Now," she spoke to me as the man left "What can I do?"

I smiled evilishly girly and said, "I want a few Tattoos, a lip pericing, a belly peircing, and a new permanit hair color"

She smiled. "What tattoo first?"

~later~

I looked perfect. I had added light brown to my origanal dark brown. I got a Deer tattoo under my arm, where James looked stunned at it. I have always loved deer. i got plently of other things too, including a new clothes and peircings. 

Tattoos:

Peter pan flying with caption- Never grow up

2 * R on inside of biddle finger for peter pan

Bird behind my left ear

9 3/4 on my left wrist

Deathly hollows symble on my right ankle 

Peircings:

Nose ring on right side

cartlage percing on left ear

belly button 

Needless to say, the didnt think it was me at first, i also had changed my clothes so i think that helped with that factor a little...

By the time we got back to the castle with all of my clothes and jewlery, it was dinner. So, for reasons unknown, Dumbledore is makeing me re-sort into a house. 

So even though it was the 3rd month into the year, i was waiting like afirst year outside the GH while Dumbledore gave his speach. 

I heard through the door that he was saying I am a transfer from a home school, and soon, the doors opened and McGonagall walked me down the hall for the second time in 5 years. 

all the students were looking at me strangly I could see why even though I had changed my eyes with my metamorphugas skills, i still some what looked like Jamie to them. Even if it was the slightest little bit, it was still there. 

I sat on the stool while the hat was placed apon my head.

"Well well well, isnt it Miss Kathie? you've changed havent you? I think your capeable for Ravenclaw, being you study frequantly. But your much to cunning for Ravenclaw, yes much too. Although tour cunning ways could lead you to Slytherin, your much to brave at heart for them, Your loyalty that stands for your friends over powers your braveness, but also causes it. Hmm... what shall it be? Gryffindor or Hufflepuff? Let it be... HUF-GRYFFINDOR!"

I was shocked. I looked at the chearing table and smiled. James caught my eye and winked smileing big. 

I stood, took the hat off, and ran to the table. I sat by someone near James and them cause i didnt want to attract attention. I realised I sat with Molly Prewrite and Aurther Weasley. 

"Hi!" I smiled brightly. "Kathie, Kathie Tatum."

(WOAH! Im writeing this and even i had no idea that i would put her in Gryffindor... Just a question... I know theres only about 2 of you actually reading, but i want feed back please. How is this storry? And who should be the mystery marauder who likes Kathie? James? Sirius? Or even Peter?)