Prologue

Buttercup Pov (point of view)

Sup. My name is Buttercup. I am sixteen years old. You may not believe me but I am not exactly alive. I actually died when I was four in a car accident along with my 2 sisters but I will get to them later. I know what you are thinking. If I were dead I wouldn't be here talking to you but actually I am an angel.
To be specific I am the Angel of Freedom. I can control plants,wind,earth, and rain. So basically I control weather and nature.
I have black hair that is about shoulder lenth and emerald green eyes.
When my sisters and I died our parents survived and were heartbroken that we were no longer with them.
The reason that we died was because 3 little boys about a year or two older than us ran into the street an we hit them. My head hit the window and I died instantly. My sisters' names are Bubbles and Blossom. We are triplets Blossom was 1st. I was 2nd and Bubbles was 3rd. The three boys we ran over died too. But we could never find them in haven.
Since we had died at such a young age God basically raised us. We were always told to be good. We love haven and today we get our first job.
We are going back to Earth. We have been chosen to go back in human bodies to bring peace to the world.

Blossom Pov

Hi. I'm Blossom. I have long orange-red hair that reaches my knees and I tie it in a red bow at the top of head. My eyes are cotton candy pink. I am the Angel of Trust. My powers are fire,the sun,and light. I have two sisters named Buttercup and Bubbles. I am the oldest. Buttercup already told you about how we died and we could never find those poor boys who died along with us. I died because the impact made me fly backwards and break my spine.

Bubbles Pov

Hello. I'm Bubbles. I have blonde curly hair that i keep in pig tails. Also my eyes are baby blue. I am the Angel of Kindness. I have the powers of the ocean, waves, and water. My sisters and I are going back to Earth today. But I am kind of scared. We havn't been there in so long. I died actually very harshly. I was next to a window hit my head on that and broke my leg in the impact. We all have the power of song. Our song can make boys our age love us and do what we say but it is only for when we really need it. Our song can also make people feel at peace and calm. Everyone calls us
The Notes of the Melody.

Author Pov

The girls walked to the gate of haven after saying goodbye to god and all the other angels. Then they left not knowing that their destiny awaited them.

Please tell me what you think and check out my other books.
~GirlY2503 😉