Prologue (The Boys Edition)

Butch POV

Hey. My name is Butch. I am 19 years old and I have 2 siblings that always have my back but we will get to them eventually. My hair is black and I keep it in a rat tail. I have forest green eyes and never back down in a fight. Also there is one more thing you should know. I am not one to beat around the bush so I am just going to tell you straight. I'm dead.

We were about seven years old when we died. We were chasing after a baseball then some idiot ran us over. Apparently 3 girls about 2 or 3 years younger than us died too.

When we died we were going up to haven but something pulled us down and we ended up in hell. Literally. We were still pretty young then so demons really were the ones who raised us. Our real parents on earth abandoned us. Yeah thanks alot guys. Note the sarcasm.
Also I am the Demon of Death. I can control shadows and darkness.

Brick POV

Hey I'm Brick. I'm 19 and have orange red hair that I keep in a low pony tail and it reaches the middle of my back. My eyes ,even when I was alive, are scarlet. I always wear my hat. Everone know you touch my hat and you are dead.
HIM gave us powers when we came here. You are probably wondering who HIM is. He is the ruler of all things bad and is the Master if Chaos. They say that his name is so horrible no one dares say it.
I am the Demon of Destruction. My powers are of lava and flames.

Boomer POV

Hi there. I'm Boomer. You already met my brothers. I have blond hair and ocean blue eyes. I am the Demon of Despair. I can mess with peoples emotions.

Today the HIM has assigned us a mission.

To kill the Notes of the Melody.