Third Case: How to decode it?

On their third case, they need to go back in the past murder case because it would lead them to solve the past unsolved case. And as they go on, they found out that they found five bodies that die in the same spot where the first victim died. And to solve this case, they have to decode the code that the police gave them. As the “Breaker Coder” they have to “break the code” to solve the mystery that involve in these case from the past till the present day.

--- --- ---

Inspector:        So, what did you get from the files that the police gave to you?

Detective:       The usual. (He said and handed all the reports that he gathered.) How about you? Did you collect more details about this case?

Inspector:        Not enough but at least it would help us at this case.

Detective:       Good! So, let’s do some work!

Inspector:        I agree!

--- --- ---

The report:

Name: Maria Corazon Rivera

Date of death: 25th of August 2002

Time of death: 300 in the morning

Time it found: 630 in the morning

Place it found: at the surface of the sea, floating dead

Cause of death: crack from the head that cause immediate death

Result of the examination of the body: they found bruises and wounds all over her body but no traces that she’s been rape when they test her virginal

Other result found: she had a psychological problem that made her lost in mind. They also didn’t found any finger prints or any evidence that she’s been gang rape as what the witness told the police

Witness name: Maria Criselda Rivera, one of the triplets, sister of Maria Corazon

Her statement: she told to the police that she saw her sister, Maria Corazon, running away from the five guys who are chasing her at the woods. Though she knew it’s too dark at that place, still she manages to know that it was her sister but she didn’t recognize whose chasing her sister. When she tries to follow them, she lost in balance that causes her to fall down at the cliff near at her side that cause her to lose conscious. And the next thing that she knew when she’s awake, she in the hospital and unconscious for one week and that’s the only time that she told to the police what she witnessed that night when her sister still alive. But because of the lack of evidence to prove her statement, the case has finally close. And they predict that Maria Corazon’s death is just an accident due to lost in mind at that time and run away without knowing that she’s near at the cliff where the huge rocks can be found under.

Other statement: Maria Criselda also told that she’s not the only one who saw that scene. She’s with someone else but the problem, she doesn’t remember who was it that’s why the police truly close that case.

--- --- ---

Detective:       So, what about the things that you’ve gathered at this time. (He asked after his partner finish reading the report.)

Inspector:        Well, here are the summaries. (And he handed it to him.)

Detective:       Okay! (And he starts reading it.)

--- --- ---

The report:

Ten years later after Maria Corazon’s death: