Please Help Me

A/N: Those are the costumes they wear. Shanice= Pirate. Genay= Native American. Jamie= Princess. Ashanti= Cow. They're dressed up because they're tying to be nonchalant about meeting up at the bar.

Note: for you people that are a little on the slow side. In the last chapter, Riley asked '?' to meet her at the bar, it's her former friends: Ashanti, Genay, Jamie, and Shanice. She's trying to get them to help her.... 

Riley walked into a bar holding the note she found. "Glitter Girls?"

A purple haired girl in a cow costume fell off of a bar stool. "What part of act natural don't you get?" A Native American girl picked the cow up. "Moo!" A pirate girl walked over to Riley. "Why did you call us - your almost killers - here?".

"I just want to say that i was wrong to choose Emily over you 4".

The 4 girls shook their heads, frowns on their faces. The pirate said; "i don't know if we can trust you anymore. You have a great bond with her". "No i don't". "Then why was she the one to turn you into a werewolf?" The princess said.

"She didn't turn me into anything".

"Sure she didn't and we didn't turn into a pirate, Indian, princess, and cow" the Native American said. Riley got defensive, "how would any of you know if i turned into anything?"

"We know what being is what. We've learned over... how long were we alive?" The cow said. Riley almost fell backwards, fear filled. "What are you?"

Pirate(Shanice)= "demon-grim reaper". Native American(Genay)= "demon-siren". Princess(Jamie)= "angel-siren". Cow(Ashanti)= "demigod-archangel".

"Just shut up and help me, please". They surrounded her, "come with us back to our place and we'll see if we can help you". It took a 20 minutes to get to their house. "Welcome to the Blood Estate!" Riley was confused, "um, what's a Blood?" "Oh yea, that's all of our last name".

They led the girl to their shared huge bedroom and had her sit down on the floor in the center of the room. The 4 went to their parts of the room (the room's like 4 equal pieces). Each part had a bathroom. "What do i do?" Riley started to cry hysterically. "Oh, you're still here?"

4 girls emerged in their pajamas. "Why don't we just blow them all up?" Ashanti suggested. "We don't have any explosives and it could kill innocent people". "We can call those mates of yours and ask them to help us". Riley shook her head, "nope. Let's just blow them up".

____________

Support the characters by following them xD:

Pirate= Faolan27

Native American= BetaLiyla126

Princess= AlphaDiamond_Love