eighteen; breakfast

nash;

"will you be my girlfriend?" i asked her. will she say yes? does she like me like i like her?

"yes."  when she said that it made me feel as though a brick in the wall inside me fell, like she had broken through. she makes me happy

"great." i replied with the biggest smile on my face.

---------------------------- *next morning*

i woke up at exactly 7:00 am with luna wrapped around me like a koala. she wasn't awake yet but thats okay. she looked adorable. it almost looked like she was sleeping as if she had never slept before. she looked so at piece with the world, i wanted to lay there with her wrapped around me for the rest of my life, i never wanted to leave the spot we were in. looking out over the water surrounded by a huge forest. it was stunning. but luna wasn't stunning... there weren't words to describe luna and the way she looked or the way she acted. it could be described as beautifully dangerous or gorgeously scary. whatever the words may be, that was luna. a perfect human who didn't know they were perfect. am i rambling?

at 8:12 am luna awoke still wrapped around me. the moment she woke up she looked at me and said,

"thank you and good morning."

"good morning to you too, and, thank you for what?"

"everything. for taking me to this beautiful place. for driving me out of our terrible town. for leaving WITH me, not just taking me somewhere and leaving like everyone else. thank you."

"you don't have to thank me. i was waiting to leave. i just had to find the perfect person to leave with. and you're that perfect person who really is perfect in every way." after i said that we just looked at each other. i knew she was thankful, she just didn't know how to respond. it was okay, though. all i wanted was to just look at her for a little while. after 15 minutes of just laying with each other, luna spoke the word "boop," then she poked my nose with her small finger on her small hand.

"we should get back on the road if we ever want to make it somewhere." i said.

"okay."

after packing up all of our blankets we got back in the car and left our beautiful camping sight. we drove until luna spoke up and said she was hungry. after taking a right a some random intersection in some random town we stumbled upon a small diner called "the blue whale." it looked abandoned but the sign said open and we were too hungry to care. we walked into the diner that actually had about five people in it including 2 waitresses. we saw a small booth in the corner and sat down and looked at the menu. a waitress named claire walked up to us and asked what we were having.

"i'll have a short stack of pancakes with hash browns, please." luna said politely.

"and i'll have the short stack of pancakes also, please." i said.

"okay, those will be out soon." our waitress, claire said.

as we wait for our pancakes we intertwined our hand across the table and talked about where we want to end up. luna said she'd like to go to new york university to study photography, i told her i wasn't smart enough to go to NYU, she told me i was.

after about 15 minutes or so our pancakes arrived and we ate them quickly because we were both starving. after we finished we paid and set out to see where we would end up next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, okay, okay. i think this my favorite chapter i have written. it was just so cute and i smiled while i wrote it, yayayay. i hope you all liked this chapter i will try to update again tomorrow i promise. 

much love,

julia 

song suggestion; ANYTHING OFF OF TWENTY ONE PILOTS NEW ALBUM BLURRYFACE