3: Runaway Princess

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I wasnt really sure about it so, tell me what you think!

That's Lance over to your RIGHT→ → → → → →

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

              Once we finally reached my bedroom, the boys started looking around anxiously, “What does this stone you want look like?” I asked. I don’t ever remember a stone in my room, maybe their psychic’s a fraud.

Lance stopped and looked at me while Collin kept searching frantically, “It’s oval and about the length of your smallest finger and half an inch wide. It has dark red around the edges of it and the inside is crystal white. I doubt you’ll know where it is though, boy.” He told me and began looking again.

I tapped my chin in thought, where would something like that be hidden in my room? And why? A thought popped in my head and I gasped loudly. “I know where it is!” I exclaimed at them. They stopped and quickly looked at me, “Well, where is it lad!?”

I opened my mouth to tell them but another thought popped in my head making my heart beat faster. “I’ll only tell you on one condition.” I said, looking at the two of them. Getting chills at what I was actually going to ask. They looked at each other and then back at me.

Collin crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at me, “What is it?” He asked.

“I--“ My breathe caught in my throat, and I breathed slowly, shaking my head to clear it. “I want to go on the search for the imperial stones with you both.” I told them.

I wasn’t going to back down either, this is the perfect opportunity for me to get exactly what I want and whether it’s with two goons then so be it. I would leave my whole kingdom, family, friends, for this. And the way my so-called friends and family is acting, they’re practically encouraging me to go; to go and fulfill my life long dream.

I felt my face break with a smile. This would be my life, not anyone else’s. And I would control it, not anyone else. I would make my own decisions. And if Collin and Lance agreed to let me go with them, then I’d be free to do so.

They flinched at my request and looked at me like I was an extremely peculiar person. “What? No, you can’t just come along with us like that. You would slow us down and we don’t have time to protect you from everything out there.” Lance shook his head at me.

“Then I guess you won’t be getting that stone of yours.” I said confidently.

“If you don’t show us where the stone is, then we’ll have to kill you.” Collin said gruffly, glaring at me.

“But you still won’t end up with the stone.” I laughed, grinning at them both.

“I won’t be a bother, it’s not like I’m a big senseless brute. I’m rather skinny so I don’t need much to eat and I can fit in small spaces if you need to get into one. And I can help with errands you don’t want to do. Plus I don’t want the riches and fame at the end of our journey, I’m doing this simply for the adventure.” I said and looked up at them.

“Please.” I sighed, looking back and forth between the two.

They sighed together, looking at one another and talked for a couple seconds in whisper. And then finally looking back at me. “Okay, fine. But if you make any trouble for us, and I mean any, then you’re out. Gone. kicked on the side of the road and I don’t care if you haven’t the slightest idea of where you’re at, at the time. Now hurry up and show us the stone.” Lance said gruffly and glowered at me ushering me to find the stone.