Chapter 4 - Back To Hogwarts

Harry's POV
I just met Cho, the Ravenclaw Seeker. She's pretty. Then my scar started to hurt again. So I scratched it.

"It's hurting again, isn't it?" Hermione asked.

"I'm fine." I lied.
"You know, Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup and the dream." said Hermione.

I looked out the window and took out some parchment. I wrote a letter to Sirius. When I finished, I gave the letter to Hedwig and she flew off with the letter.

Then my mind went off somewhere, thinking about Belle.

"Have any of you received any letters from Belle?" asked Ron.

I shook my head. "No, I haven't."

"I have. She put our letters into one paper." Hermione took out the parchment paper and started to read:

Dear Harry, Hermione, and Ron
My summer has been amazing. All these training have been hard at work. Controlling my strong strength and my ice powers have improved a little bit.

I've met all my family. And I'm the only girl in this Clan. That's just great. But all these boys are like my brother. And they act like one too.
I wish all of you could met them, somehow.

Miss you lots.

Love,
Belle

Hermione got done reading and we sat there, quietly.
Ron sighed and said, "I miss her already."
"You're not the only one, Ron. We all miss her." said Hermione.

I looked out of the window again, just staring at the scenery go by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Harry's POV
We saw a flying carriage coming by Hagrid and a ship coming up from the water. I don't know what's going on this year.
Then we hear horses coming behind us. Everyone moved out of the way.

It was Mr. Chan and his clan. But one I didn't see is Belle. Then a girl was riding on her white horse behind the others. She was beautiful.

Wow. I thought.

When she passed by me, she stopped and turned to me.

Looking at her beautiful face, it makes me feel like I know her. She smiled at me and she turned back.

Draco's POV
Mr. Chan's clan passed me as I looked. Then this one girl passed by Potter. She smiled at him and continued to walk. As soon she saw me. She smirked.

Then, one the of girls whispered something in her ear. She nodded and looked at me once more. She smirked again followed the rest of them.

And I had a feeling that I know her.

Isabelle's POV - www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12073...

When I saw Harry. I was happy and when I saw Malfoy.

I just have to smirk. He has grown into handsome---wait, what am I thinking?!

The Taeyeon came to me and whispered into my ear.

"Belle, let's go." I nodded and followed her.

Dressing room
"Ready for our preformance?" asked Jess. I smiled and nodded.

"Remember, after you do your performance with us, you have a solo." said Seohyun.

I nodded.

Harry's POV
"Now that we are all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make announcement. This castle will be under the host this year and home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been choosen---" Dumbledore said