Chapter 30 - The Graveyard

Isabelle's POV
We landed hard on the ground.

"You guys alright?" Cedric asked us.
"Yeah. You?" asked Harry.
Cedric didn't answer but he stood up. "Where are we?"

"That's a good question. I thought we're supposed to be back at the stadium." I said.
Harry looked at the gravestone.

"I've been here before." he mumbled. I just looked around. Cedric went to the cup. "It's a portkey. Harry, Belle, the cup it's a portkey." he said.

"I've been here before, in a dream." said Harry.
I looked at him, confused. He looked at the gravestone. It was marked as Tom Riddle.

Oh no! That name! I thought.

"Cedric! Belle! We have to get back to the cup. Now!" said Harry.

"What are you talking about?" asked Cedric. I heard something creaked. I looked closer and it was man.

I heard Harry moaning in pain. I went up to him.

"Harry! What's wrong?!" I exclaimed.

"Get back to the cup!" he shouted in pain.

The man came closer and he was holding something.

Cedric pulled out his wand.

"Who are you? What do you want?" shouted Cedric.

"Kill the spare." it hissed.

Pettigrew pointed his wand at Cedric.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" My eyes widen at that.

I ran up quickly to Cedric and dragged him down. Then I dragged him behind a stone.

"Get to the portkey, Cedric." I said.

Cedric shook his head. "No."

"Cedric, just do it. Once you get there, tell everyone what happened, okay." I said.
Cedric hesitated and held my hand.

"Be careful, Belle." I nodded.

Suddenly, he kissed me on the lips.

What?

I didn't kiss back. He pulled away and grabbed the portkey.

Cedric's POV
I got to the Quidditch Field. Everyone cheered. But once they saw my face, they stopped.
"Mr. Diggory, where are Belle and Harry?" asked Dumbledore.

"They're still in there. They're in trouble." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabelle's POV
I hid behind the grave stone that Harry was held on. They already did everything. All I see is a Black Cloak.

He's back.

Harry can you hear me? I thought. Trying to talk into his mind.

Yeah.

You answered.

I thought you left.

Cedric did. I stayed behind.

You should've left!

Look, I'm not leaving my comrades behind!

I ignored Harry for awhile and took a peek.

"My wand, Wormtail." He said. Wormtail gave him his wand.

"Hold out your arm." He said.

"Master. Thank you, master." Said Wormtail holding out the hand that was cut.

"The other arm, Wormtail." Voldemort sneered. He held out his hand and Voldemort grabbed it and summoned his death eaters.

"Welcome, my friends. 13 years it's been, and yet...here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself...disappointed." he said.

"Not one of you tried to find me!" He added. He went up to his death eaters and took off their masks. They fell in pain.

"Not even you...Lucius." He said and he pulled his mask. And Lucius was on his knees.

Lucius Malfoy?

I was shocked about that.

"My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of you whereabouts---" Voldemort cut him off. "There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers."

"I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence....that is my true mask." Said Lucius as he stood up.

"I returned." Wormtail butted in.

"Out of fear! Not loyalty." Said Voldemort as he came up to him.

"Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." He added. Voldemort remade his hand. Wormtail thanked him.

I hid back and made a clone of myself. "Shadow Clone Justu."
Then suddenly, my clone was levitated. While it was levitated, I worked on my Rasengan. I hope this plan works.

Harry's POV
"Look what we are here...a beautiful lady." Voldemort was leviatating Belle in mid air. I tried to struggle out, but nothing.
Belle struggled.

"Let him go." she sneered at Voldemort.

He chuckled evilly. "But, I'm already having fun. You're going to die, just like your blood-traitor mother."
Belle glared at him.

Belle was still in mid-air, struggling. Voldemort came up to me.

"How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago." He said.

"Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son...she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch him." He said.

"But it was old magic. Something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. But things changed."

He went up to me.

"I can touch you now!" Voldemort pressed his finger on his scar. Harry was in pain.

"HARRY!!!" Belle shouted.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do." He said.

"Pick your wand, Potter." He added. I got up and picked up my wand. And Belle was down on the ground.

"But first....*points wand at Belle* AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"NO, BELLE!!!"
Belle fell down on the ground, dead No. no no.

Voldemort grinned and turned to me.

"Let's have a duel together. Come on bow. Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners, would he?" He said.

He looked at me with a evil smirk.

"I said, bow!" Voldemort forced me to bow.

Voldemort went up to me and threw me in the ground. He used to Cruiatus Curse on me.

"Expelliarmus!"I shouted. But Voldemort blocked it.

Suddenly....."RASENGAN!!!!'