Chapter 1

BIANCA!!!!, BIANCA!!! someone yelled. I was to tired from staying up all night watching Netflix. As I was falling back to sleep, water was splash all over me waking me up from my slumber.
I hate school, gosh
After I fresh up I dress in light blue jeans ,tank top with a leather jacket.
I just grab an apple and headed toward the bus.
Few minutes later the bus showed up. I started feeling better as I saw my best friend, Diana. My best friend isnt just anybody she's the alpha daughter so we get treated special treatments.
She pulled my arm toward a random seat and started rambling about how we are going to school with the neighbor pack and that the alpha is very handsome blah blah blah. It seem like I was paying attention but I really wasn't I mean who cares that Cameron the hottest guy in the world is going to our school. I really don't care about look, I want my mate to love me like I would love him.
The bus stopped letting me know we arrive to school. As we walk into school I smell this scent. I don't know what it was but it was amazing. I closed my eyes just enjoying the smell. The smell was getting closer and closer til someone was in front of me. "Mine" he roared. Is when my eyes pop open. Wait what?

------------------------------------------
This is my first book but I will edit and as I continue and it will get better.
Vote, comment, share