Chapter 3

As I got into class I notice the teacher wasn't here. Thank goodness I didn't need lecture or detention. Few minutes laters ,she shows up. She introduces herself and blah blah I zoned out. Til I heard someone screaming my name. I look ahead and the teacher was asking if I was paying attention. Of course not, it's the first day of school what is there to pay attention to. The worst thing about coming back to school was introducing yourself to the class. I really didnt want to but I didn't want to also cause problem. I stand up with a fake smile and said " Hi, my name is Bianca, I like the color green, and my favorite animal is a wolf. A random student yelled " who doesn't?". I heard a few chuckles causing me to blush. I was trying to sit down but the teacher said " young lady, you didnt say what pack and rank you are. I hope I didn't forget to say this is an all werewolf school with a few humans but they know who we are. I stand by up and said "I am from Silvermoon pack and I am a Delta" then I stand down. I got a few growls from Midnight shadows.
A few members from silvermoon growled back. We hated each other to the point one little push will cause a roar. The teacher told us to calm down and started the lecture. Through the whole class period I felt a glare in my back. I look around and spot 2 people looking at me. One is a male who smiling at me and the other is a female who is glare at me. I bet they are both from the midnight shadows. Even though my mate is the alpha of midnight shadow ,I don't know if I want to be there Luna. I don't even know if he gonna accept me, I am taking this to a whole knew level. I turn back to the boy and then back to the girl. They look identical I guess they are siblings. I gave her a glare back but then she growled at Me.NO GROWLS AT ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. it might seem that I am overreacting but I didn't care. I went up to her and all eyes we're on me. Usually I get shy at the stares but I wasn't in the mood. So I growl at her right directly in her face. I challenge her. I am going to make her regret coming to school today.
------------------------------------------
Authors notes
In the next chapter you will find out who she challenge and what's going to happen. Do you think Bianca can beat up this mystery chick?? Comment, vote and share