Chapter 2

I felt so terrified but he pulled me in his arms and I felt safe.
I started looking around and saw that nobody was in the hallway. The bell must of rang meaning I am late, the teacher we're very strict so I pull away and started running to class. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I heard a growl behind me but thought nothing of it till I was slam into the lockers. Luckily since I was a wolf I didn't feel much pain. My so called mate growled at me.  He didn't just growled at me. He put his head on my neck sniffing me to calm him down maybe.
After he calm down he finally introduce himself  " I am Cameron Dawson soon to be the alpha of the Midnight shadow ". While smirking he said "you've heard of us, haven't you?.  Of course I heard of them ,they are vicious, violent creatures but that was after the Luna got murdered by rogues. After the incident Alpha Dawson made them (his pack) who they are today.
Most girls find this crazy and make them want to run away but it just pull close to him. Make me want to fix all that darkness. 
I

look at him directly in the eyes and said "yes ,but am I suppose to be afraid? Cause you don't scare me". Even thought I was just an average wolf ,something told me he wouldn't hurt I am guessing its the mate-pull.
He look at me for few second then said " good" . Which left me confuse then he said " As the future Luna of the midnight shadow , you shouldn't fear anyone ,not while I am here. That just warmed my inside.  Then his face went back to the blank face . The bell rang . Everyone started crowding the hallway.  Some familiar faces and some unfamiliar faces then Diana.  She spotted me to and ran toward me she whispered "what are you doing with him" thanks to our wolf hearing I know he heard us. " he's my mate " I whispered back.  She gave the you can't be serious look  and I told "I am serious ". The bell rang meaning we had to get to class. Diana said " we will talk about this later." I turn to my mate who was giving glares to anybody who turn to look at us. I went up to him and kissed his cheek then said " see you at lunch".
--------------------------------------------------
I will update everyday so comment, vote and share