My existence Is gone

Austin's pov still

I wake up and check my phone, still no Alexa number in it. I get dressed, go to class, do work and come back home, my existence is gone or more like was never here. Alexa was some dreamed up person, I sulk in my room and then remember her family, I rush to my car and realize it's nighttime, already wow. I jump in and go 80 miles per hour in a 50 miles per hour area. I get to the mansion and I sprint to the door and knock it opens by itself weird and creepy. I walk in the door way and the door slams shut behind me. It's dark and I can't see except for the red dots pointed at my body.
Me: uh hi, um remember me? I was wondering if Alexa is here
Julie: we don't remember you so leave
Jp: how do you know Alexa
Me: I know all of you, we met before
Dad: leave our family alone stalker or elf you get a bullet in you ass, or a 10,000,000 sue for stalking us.
Me: ok but where is Alexa I need to talk to her
Grandma: leave now
Mom: I can garentee you will get hurt if you don't stop looking at our family
I quickly leave the house jump in my car and drive away. No one will help me, they don't know me, I need Alexa, I want Alexa. I could just die now.
I drive off the peer bye my job, I want to die, my life without Alexa means nothing, she's my everything. I wake up in my bed again, I'm still living, why, I don't know, I always wake up in my bed why..... Who keeps saving me..... How..... Where is she. All questions running through my head.