Chapter Nineteen - Unbeknown Betrayal

Note: The first section of this chapter is written sort of from Ally's POV, but it is what Stevie saw through the window in the last chapter if that makes any sense! :/

Enjoy! xx

ALLY

'How's life?' Danny asked Ally, seeing her stormy face later that night.

'Great, if my stupid mother would stop trying so hard to turn me straight.'

'Well, what if someone else tried?' Danny winked at Ally, his hand inching closer to her thigh and his head moving closer to hers.

Ally tried to hold back a grin, but her face broke into a wide smile and she chuckled.

'Danny, this is why I love you.'

She laughed, pushing Danny away playfully. Danny winked again, cheekily.

'So what'd your mum do?

'Someone sent her a photo of another girl and I making out.' Ally replied halfheartedly.

'Who? Was it Stevie?'

Ally froze. Shit. Danny was supposed to have gone on a date on her that night and instead I ended up fucking her...

'How'd you know?' Her voice was hoarse and scared.

Danny laughed. 'Don't worry Alz. I saw you and Stevie, you know, doing your thing, other night when I came to pick her up for what was meant to be our date. But I guess you stole the show. I understand why though.' Danny looked Ally up and down, whistling.

Ally laughed, relaxing. She was so glad Danny was supportive of her and Stevie.

'So, you two are a thing now, are you?'

'I guess...I hope.' Ally bit her lip. She still hadn't had a chance to speak to Stevie.

'If all fails, you know who to turn to, don't you?' Danny grinned at Ally. 'Marriage pact at thirty, remember?'

'Yeah.' Ally smiled sadly. 'Thanks Dan.'

'So who sent the photo?'

'Dunno. Blocked ID. Some dickhead.' Ally shrugged.

'Dickhead indeed...' Danny muttered under his breath.

'Hmm?' Ally had heard the annoyance in Danny's voice.

'No...nothing. But why would someone do that?'

'I don't know. But I hope Stevie's okay.' Ally frowned, concern in her eyes.

'Yeah, me too.'

After a moment, Ally looked up and gave a sad, yet grateful smile, as if to thank Danny.

But if only she had seen the simpering smirk on Danny's face when he had replied.

DANNY

Danny could tell that Stevie had been hurt - or at least felt jealous - by seeing him and Ally being 'intimate' that night, and he sure was glad that it had. He hoped that it would be enough to keep her away forever, but he knew it wouldn't be the case. He knew how much Stevie loved Ally, and it hurt him to think of it. Perhaps, not a week ago, he would never have done anything to hurt Ally. But now, after Stevie had come along, he didn't really know. He wanted Ally. He wanted her so badly.

As Danny left Ally's house, he fumbled around in his bag for Ally's phone. It had been so easy to get it, he thought to himself, snickering quietly. He had literally taken it from in front of Ally's mum's eyes. He and Ally's family were close though, and he and Ally had been friends for the longest time. They had shared everything, from first crushes to secret fears and weaknesses. Everything.

And luckily, he knew Ally's password too.

Danny tapped on the screen, and opened up her texts, to Ally's messages to Stevie. If anything could keep Stevie and Ally apart, he hoped and prayed this could. He typed in his message, and after a triumphant smirk, he pressed send.

It wouldn't be long until Stevie got a text from Ally's number.

And a very special text at that, Danny thought, smiling wickedly.

***

So here's the explanation why Ally said 'I love you' to Danny! But Stevie doesn't know that!

Haha sorry for it being so anti-climactic, but I assure you, the next chapter will be full of drama:) You'll find out what the text that Danny sent says, and who Daley is!

Sorry that it's so short, I know that most of you are all on summer holidays (I'm super jelly) but I'm slaving away at school so I haven't had a lot of time to write! I hope you understand!