Part 20♥

Daniels POV//

I woke up before y/n did. i have an amazing plan coming up soon, i have to make sure its okay with my family first though. i finally got up out of bed to make breakfast. I walk over to the kitchen and grabbed the eggs, bacon, and bread for the toast.

Your POV//

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. i walk into the kitchen to see Daniel making breakfast. "good morning beautiful" he says setting the plates on the table and walking over to me. He grabs my hips and kisses me, "ready for breakfast?" he says with a smile "of course" i say with a smile while scratching my eyes. after we are done eating i grab mine, and Daniels plates and wash them. "so i have this idea..." Daniel says looking at me with a smile. "oh really? what is it" i reply looking back at him. i sit down on his lap. he wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap my arms around his neck. "ive been thinking since we have been dating for 4 months now you should meet my family," he says slowly looking into my eyes "wouldn't that be fun?" he finishes. "Of course!" i say with a smile and kiss him. "great." he blushes and pulls out his phone. "what are you doing?" i question looking at his phone and then at him. "i'm going to face time Becca and mom" he says smiling. It rings for a minute and all of a sudden you can hear Becca yell "HEY DANIEL" getting close to screen, she laughs and smiles. still sitting on his lap, i laugh its just so cute "hey becca" he says with a smile "when will i meet y/n" she blurts out without hesitating "soon enough" he says blushing while looking over at me with a smile and then looks back at his phone. i start to blush thinking about how excited Becca is to meet me, im equally excited to meet her. i think to myself. "hey bex can i talk to mom real quick i have to okay something with her first." he asks "yeah, MOMM DANIEL WANTS YOU!" becca shouts to her mother. You can hear a faint voice in the background saying "okay honey". moments later Esther shows up on the screen "hey honey and y/n!" she blurts out with a smile "hey mom, i was wondering if you guys could come up to L.A were we will be staying at while we are on break." he exclaims "of course ill be there in 2 days around 12?" Esther says smiling "sounds good" me and Daniel both say while smiling.

Daniels POV//

I hang up shortly after. Y/n looks over with a worried yet happy face. "whats wrong, babe?" i say worrying. "nothing i'm just nervous to finally meet your family." Y/n explains with a smile. she is now straddling me. i have my hands on her waist and she has her arms wrapped around my neck. y/n leans in and we kiss for awhile while she softly tugs at my dark brown hair. "what the fuck?!?" we get interrupted by Hayes slamming the door and screaming. "oh my god Hayes!" y/n shouts and quickly jumps off, i try to grab her arm but i was to late. I stood up right behind her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close. "God damn, here we go again. baby Daniel protecting y/n let her breathe for 2 minutes wont you." he spits out, pushing through me and y/n and grabs the orange juice out of the fridge.

your POV//

"what do you mean" i strike back at Hayes. "come on y/n you know what i mean, hes always all over y--" "HES MY BOYFRIEND, I LIKE IT!" i say interrupting whatever irrelevant comment Hayes was about to say. it seemed to shut him up, i smirk at the thought of it. "no one even invited you here." Daniel adds. "didn't know i needed an invention." he says with a smirk opening the orange juice and drinking it straight out of the carton. "remind me i need to pick up some new orange juice while at the store" i whisper in a disgusted voice. Daniel responds by squeezing my waist closer okaying it. Daniel spins me around to face him i rest my arms on his chest and he gentally rests his plump lips on mine. i could feel the jealousy in the room. Hayes jumps up to break the kiss up "you cant get rid of me forever, a little kiss doesn't mean anything. i've done more." he winks at me and smiles at Daniel. "what does he mean y/n.." Daniel says in surprise. i blush in embarrassment just thinking about what me and Hayes have done. ".. i can explain.... later" i lean onto Daniels chest and he just looks down at me with a shattered heart. "Yeah Y/n explain to Daniel." he smirks and winks then leaves with a giant smirk on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES 'IVE DONE MORE' MEAN Y/N!?!?" Daniel shouts at me while punching the door. "DANIEL STOP," i say grabbing his hands almost in tears "its.. its nothing big." i stutter surprisingly getting it out in between breaths. "OBVIOUSLY IT IS SOMETHING FUCKING BIG Y/N!" Daniel says grabbing his hair pacing back and forth. i grab Daniels hand and he rejects mine. "wha... what?" i say looking down at our hands drift further apart. "no y/n i cant right now. not until you tell me what it means." he says with tears running down his face and anger in his eyes. "babe, its nothing i swear." i say stuttering. i grab his hand "just follow me." i say leading him to the couch. "now hear me out, Daniel," i say rubbing his hand. "You know how i told you me and Hayes dated.." i say getting sick to my stomach. "oh my god," he says with a disgusted face. "are you trying to tell me you and Hayes had sex?" he says disgusted looking down. "i was young and stupid Daniel! i thought i loved him." i say about to cry a river in the bus "i'm your fucking boyfriend and you barely will even let me touch you with that one year shit." he says getting up "how long did you even make Hayes wait?" he says trying to be serious. "a.. a couple of months" i look up at him grabbing his hands. "oh my god." Daniel says throwing my hands away from his. "oh my god i cant i honestly cant. i need some air." Daniel says storming out of the bus. "DANIEL!" i say screaming after him with tears running down my face. it was useless. he was already in his car. i cant believe he just left like that i say falling on the couch covering my face with my hands crying.