Part 23

Your POV//

Daniel leads me too his car. He trys reaching for my hand but i quickly reject. "come on y/n" daniel whines. "no. now tell me where we are going before i get into this car." i say stubbornly "ughh" he groans "Im not going and im not staying here tonight, you can go find the house you are going to be staying at while your on break. im going to nash's house." i say walking back twards the bus "Babe please." "no daniel now if you dont mind i have to go pack and text nash." i shoot back at him waving goodbye. "what about hayes." daniel smirks thinking its going to stop me. "oh well. me and nash can figure something out."

Nash's POV//

I get a text from y/n saying she will be over in about an hour. Hayes inst here right now so i figure it will be okay and wont do anything stupid tonight where i have to go get him and take him back home.

*one hour later*

i hear the door bell ring. I open the door to see y/n "hi Nash," she sets her bag on the floor and hugs me with a smile "thank you for letting me stay here for a little while." she sighs in relief "No problem, and by the way Hayes isn't here at the moment so you don't have to worry" i explain closing the door behind her. "at this point i really don't care," "and anyways will i be sleeping on the couch?" y/n questions me, "no you will be sleeping in Hayes' room if that's okay" i stutter and choke on my words a bit. "yeah its fine" y/n says almost regretting saying yes. "okay its up the stai-" "to the right!" i interrupt Nash "i already know" she laughs and walks up the stairs to Hayes' room

Your POV//

I get up the stairs and take a right. I see Hayes' door and open it. "Its the same as its always been. dark blue walls, a foot ball comforter, a desk in the corner next to the window, and clothes scattered about." i think to myself. I walk over to his closet and set my bag on the floor by the closet door. i already feel comfortable in their house, i've been here so many times before its like it was my second home. "You doing okay?" i hear someone say breaking me out of my own thoughts. "yeah i'm f---" i turn around and see Hayes in the door frame with one arm up on the frame and the other closer to his side but on the frame. "N-Nash said i was sleeping here.." my face is now flushed stuttering over my words. Thank god Nash came up the stairs "Hey buddy you're gonna be sleeping on the couch for a couple of nights." Nash says patting Hayes back turning him around to face the stair case. "yeah okay." Hayes smirks looking back at me. I walk out of the room going to the bathroom i wash my face, put on deodorant, and put my hair up in a messy bun. i walk back to Hayes' room and change into comfy shorts and a loose t-shirt. I lay down on the bed and fall asleep

*around 12*

I wake up from a loud noise coming from the 1st floor. all of a sudden i see Hayes walking into the room. he pulls the comforter up and lays beside me. "sorry i couldn't sleep down there couldn't get comfy." he mumbles facing me. half asleep i okay it and twist the other way. Hayes wraps his arm around my waist and we both fall back to sleep.

Nash's POV//

i get up and check the time its 6 am. i get up to go to the bathroom when i happen to see Hayes sleeping in the bed y/n is suppose to be in. i open the door and see Hayes with his arms wrapped around y/n. "oh shit" i think to myself rushing over to Hayes.

Hayes' POV//

Nash grabs my shoulder and pulls me off the bed "What the fuck happened last night!" he yells at me. "bro chill," i say pulling myself off of the floor "we did nothing." i claim. i leave the room playing with my hair, in just my shirt. "that cant be happening!" Nash yells running after me lightly laughing twisting me back around before i walk down the stairs. "why? she never said her and Daniel where together." i smirk and turn back around. as i walk down the stairs Nash follows rushing after me. "Yeah but she never said they broke up." he chuckles with anger. "oh my god, no one knows if they are dating or not plus we never did anything i was just sleeping in MY bed." i shout at him. I head to the kitchen. "fine but you're going to have to deal with dan-" "Oh okay what is he gonna do anyways Nash?" i let out a little laugh cracking an egg over the pan. "you have no respect" Nash laughs shaking his head, walking back to the living room. He sits on the couch and watches as i make breakfast for everyone.

Your POV//

i wake up in shock forgetting that i was staying at Nash and Hayes' house. I look over at the window and twist around so the sun doesn't shoot directly into my eyes. i see Hayes' shirt on the bed and i start to panic as my eyes widen. "calm down y/n Hayes' stuff is all over the room that could've been from weeks ago." i think to myself suddenly getting disgusted by the fact that he leaves his dirty closed mixed with clean clothes on the floor. I swing my legs over the bed and walk down the stairs. My nose gets welcomed by the smell of eggs and hash browns. "good morning y/n" Nash and Hayes surprisingly say at the same time. "morning" i say, starting to get sad, remembering walking up to Daniel's voice saying "good morning beautiful" and a sweet kiss on the forehead, most of the time. "snap out of it y/n you don't have that anymore! its not your fault you don't.." I think to myself beating at my head with the palms of my hands. tears start to fill my eyes. "are you alright y/n" Nash says rushing over to me holding me close. "no" i say in nearly a whisper wiping the tears away with my forearm. He rubs my shoulder and pulls me closer. *sideways* "I-I need some air" I somehow get out of his grip. i manage to only get parts of the sentence out. my throat felt tight, and dry. i rush out of the house and Hayes runs after me.