Chapter one

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(y/n)'s pov

"And that's all for today's video if you liked it please give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Reminder: I put up some new merch a few days ago and if you wear some of it to warped tour you can have a special autographed picture of me and MDE, and yes it is signed by all of us. Till next time, stay cool guys, and peace out!" I ended the video and turned off my camera.

Today sure is gonna be a busy day. I uploaded the video to youtube and started to pack my last bag and my carry on.

Not too long after I finished, my ride to the airport arrived, and I threw all of my bags in the trunk before getting in, not caring too much about the things in there.

On the way to the airport I started vlogging, so that I'd have some type of video to edit while I'm away. The car ride wasn't that long so I didn't get a lot of time to say much, so all I said was, "Hey guys! I'm on my way to the airport for warped tour! I can't believe this is my first tour! I'll see you all on the plaaaane"

I went through security and boarded the plane. I sat in my seat, put in my earplugs, and fell asleep knowing that if I slept then I wouldn't have to deal with half of the trip.

When I woke up in what was about an hour away from my destination so I decided to pull my camera out. I spoke to it for a few minutes to put in an update on my travels and how much longer I had to go. I finished fairly quickly, and decided to rest up a bit more. Right after I closed my eyes a person tapped on my shoulder. It confused me because I was on a row of seats that were empty. So, I opened my eyes and I saw the face of a familiar person.

That person was Jeydon Wale. Since I was really tired, I just gave him a big hug and a smile. He asked if the seat beside me was empty and I shook my head as a yes. I was glad that I saw him because it was getting lonesome being on a plane with, surprisingly, hardly anyone else on there. He sat down beside me, I lied my head down on his shoulder and started to drift away.

When we arrived at our destination he woke me up. I groggily stood up and pulled my bag down from the compartments. We got off of the plane and headed for our other bags. We went to get our bags and I ended up holding his hand, so I didn't lose him after we got our bags and left we ended up having a conversation about how cats were so cool.

We called an Uber and split the price in half. We got to the hotel and we checked into our rooms. Me, Jeydon, and a few others planned this trip out so we have a room that we were sharing to make the payments easier on us.

We went up to our room, did a mini apartment tour in a vlog, and fell asleep on the couch waiting for the others.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I hope everyone likes the story!!

~Till Next Time~