Chapter 5

It's Auradon Preps' Parents' day today, hopefully my parents are able to make it today. I was still in my room getting ready as so was Lonnie.

"Lonnie which dress should I wear. This purple one or this Short lime one?" I asked.

"The lime one, that one is totally cuter!" She said as she finished putting on her mascara.

"Lonnie so guess what!" I said as she turned to me as I was putting on my short wedges.

"Yeah?" She asked not knowingly of what to guess.

"I think I have a crush on Jay!" I said all happy. Just by saying his names gives me the feels.

"That's great Ary!" She said happy for me but she then had a look on her face that I just couldn't read. I just shrugged and got back to getting ready.

After a little while of getting ready we started heading out.

We made it to the back of the school, the whole yard was filled with people. Student with their Parents and grandparents. Lonnie found her parents as she made her way towards them I just stood there looking for mine, Till I noticed someone familiar. My mother!

I quickly walked up to her as she noticed me. "Oh Aryana Darling!" She said she walked up to me too and gave me a hug.

"You look lovely darling as always" she said to me making me get all flattered.

"And do you mother" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Where's father?" I asked.

"He's with Beast & Belle" She said as I simply just nodded. I started looking around as I saw four people up on the balcony staring down at us. Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay.

I started getting all cheesy just by seeing Jay.

"Are you okay dear your face is pink" My mother had said as I looked at her.

"Oh I'm fine" I turned around from her as I felt my cheeks all warm. I remembered I had to go make an entrance song with the rest.

I saw the four by the chocolate fountain. "I'll be right back mother" I said with a smile as I headed to where everyone was at getting ready to sing and dance.

As I was performing I could see Jay looking at me. I smiled at him as I continued to dance and sing.

After that was done I headed back to my parents, my father was playing a game of croquet with King Beast. My mother talking with Belle and Evie. I looked over to Jay who was with Ben they were also playing. I walked over to join Lonnie, Chad and Doug.

All the sudden we heard a loud commotion about Something that caught everyones attention. I looked over to Audrey and her grandmother blaming Mal for Maleficents actions and Chad goes up to also adds to the scorn.

"And what do think their parents raised them to be!" Chad argued with Ben behind him was Mal, Jay and Evie.

"Were not Evil" Mal trued taking her side.

"Lonnie who are they?" I asked.

"The Villains children. Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil and Jafar.." She said directly at me.

"Jafar?" I asked confused.

"Jay is the son of Jafar.." She said not happy about telling me.

Jay is the son of Jafar! I was in shock about hearing that, my heart felt like it suddenly dropped.

I saw that Chad was pushing Jay and as Jay to him as Evie stuck out her a what looked like a perfume bottle and sprayed it in Chad's face. Lonnie, Doug and I ran up to them and Chad as we helped catch him before he collapsed onto the floor leaving us kneeling.

I looked up to see Jay looking at me with guilty look on his face as he tried coming to me but was stopped when my father got in the way.

"Get away from my daughter!" He warned Jay.

I felt my mother hands wrapped around my shoulders. "Your father and I wouldn't have letting you come to this school if we had known about Jafar's sons' presence here." My dad then walked up to my mother as he lead her another way.

"Jay!" I heard Mal call out for him. I shook my head as he began to walk away.

I looked towards Ben's direction as he was getting blamed on for the turn of events by his parents who started walking away as the rest of the group leaving me and Doug behind by Ben. We all had the same look on our faces knowing that we each loved one of them. I just patted Ben and Doug's shoulders as I began to walk away.

The boy I was crushing on this whole entire time is the son of my most hated enemy... Jafar.